Bros before hoes, i think not!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Bros before hoes, i think not!
Your bros get mad if you ditch them to go see your girl. They get mad cause they don't have one, totally there fault. My friend is going to be pissed cause im ditching him to go trick or treating with a girl ^^...... this is someone else typing now i think you can ditch a bro IF its for a good cause like a sexy girl your gonna have fun with or work but if its just trick or treating grow a pair and chill with your bro!!!!!!!!!!!! PS... Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 08:57 AM

RE: Bros before hoes, i think not!
(31-10-2011 08:51 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Your bros get mad if you ditch them to go see your girl. They get mad cause they don't have one, totally there fault. My friend is going to be pissed cause im ditching him to go trick or treating with a girl ^^...... this is someone else typing now i think you can ditch a bro IF its for a good cause like a sexy girl your gonna have fun with or work but if its just trick or treating grow a pair and chill with your bro!!!!!!!!!!!! PS... Wink

I wish that I could find a guy that would ditch his "bros", to hang out with me.
People just seem to think that relationships are more important though, but honestly all that matters is family & friends.
Hoes & Bros, are the same things to me
Bros- My guy friends.
Hoes- My girl friends.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I wish that I could find a guy that would ditch his "bros", to hang out with me.
People just seem to think that relationships are more important though, but honestly all that matters is family & friends.
Hoes & Bros, are the same things to me
Bros- My guy friends.
Hoes- My girl friends.
[/quote]

You do have a good point but a love life will make you the happiest... well other than weed haha Tongue A love life is essential in life.. well it is to me. People make it look like that a heartbreak is bad, which it really isn't cause if you look back you were happy for a long time and in reality..... the heartbreak was worth all the happiness you got Blush
31-10-2011, 09:08 AM

(31-10-2011 09:05 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You do have a good point but a love life will make you the happiest... well other than weed haha Tongue A love life is essential in life.. well it is to me. People make it look like that a heartbreak is bad, which it really isn't cause if you look back you were happy for a long time and in reality..... the heartbreak was worth all the happiness you got Blush

Weed?
I wouldn't know, but I would love to find out. :3
You don't deserve heartbreak, you're like perfect.
31-10-2011, 09:11 AM
(31-10-2011 09:08 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:05 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You do have a good point but a love life will make you the happiest... well other than weed haha Tongue A love life is essential in life.. well it is to me. People make it look like that a heartbreak is bad, which it really isn't cause if you look back you were happy for a long time and in reality..... the heartbreak was worth all the happiness you got Blush

Weed?
I wouldn't know, but I would love to find out. :3
You don't deserve heartbreak, you're like perfect.

Hehe thanks Tongue And one day if you want I can let you try it. but i do NOT want to pressure anyone into smoking, thats all on there decision and I'll be alright with whatever you pick ^-^
31-10-2011, 09:12 AM

(31-10-2011 09:11 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hehe thanks Tongue And one day if you want I can let you try it. but i do NOT want to pressure anyone into smoking, thats all on there decision and I'll be alright with whatever you pick ^-^

Well, bro. I'm up for some fun. ^-^
31-10-2011, 09:15 AM
The bros before hoes question...........lol.

From experience I suppose its a good testing of friendships. Most of your friends will get let down by you at some time or another so you can see a girl......your true friends will be there for you if it all ends in tears and you go running back with your tail between your legs.

Try to keep a balance...........because you can keep a (true) friend all of your life.....yet women may come and go through time.

Come back in 5-10 years time and tell me if you think the same Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
31-10-2011, 09:16 AM
(31-10-2011 09:12 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:11 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hehe thanks Tongue And one day if you want I can let you try it. but i do NOT want to pressure anyone into smoking, thats all on there decision and I'll be alright with whatever you pick ^-^

Well, bro. I'm up for some fun. ^-^

Okays lol, one day me and you will ^^
31-10-2011, 09:18 AM

(31-10-2011 09:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  The bros before hoes question...........lol.

From experience I suppose its a good testing of friendships. Most of your friends will get let down by you at some time or another so you can see a girl......your true friends will be there for you if it all ends in tears and you go running back with your tail between your legs.

Try to keep a balance...........because you can keep a (true) friend all of your life.....yet women may come and go through time.

I agree with you completely.
I've ignored my best friend (itsFerdinand) lately, but she's here for me, when we broke up, yesterday.
She's amazing.
Just stand your guard.
Don't let your friends talk about your girlfriend/guyfriend/whatever...
Or vice versa.
Relationships, most of the time, come & go.
Friends are more trust worthy, I think.
31-10-2011, 09:21 AM
(31-10-2011 09:18 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  The bros before hoes question...........lol.

I agree with you completely.
I've ignored my best friend (itsFerdinand) lately, but she's here for me, when we broke up, yesterday.
She's amazing.
Just stand your guard.
Don't let your friends talk about your girlfriend/guyfriend/whatever...
Or vice versa.
Relationships, most of the time, come & go.
Friends are more trust worthy, I think.

Oh yeah, a friend will always be there for you... a girl/guy won't Sleepy