Bros before hoes, i think not!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2011, 09:22 AM

RE: Bros before hoes, i think not!
(31-10-2011 09:21 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Oh yeah, a friend will always be there for you... a girl/guy won't Sleepy

Yeah. So fuck the girl & help me hand out candy. ^-^
I kid, I kid. Have fun, bro.
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 09:25 AM
(31-10-2011 08:51 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Your bros get mad if you ditch them to go see your girl. They get mad cause they don't have one, totally there fault. My friend is going to be pissed cause im ditching him to go trick or treating with a girl ^^...... this is someone else typing now i think you can ditch a bro IF its for a good cause like a sexy girl your gonna have fun with or work but if its just trick or treating grow a pair and chill with your bro!!!!!!!!!!!! PS...
I don't think friends should interfere with anyone's relationship. Though they may have their opinions and separate feelings about it, it's none of their business to come inbetween what you want to do, and your act of doing so.

HOWEVER, relationships shouldn't be the complete basis of what you center your life around. If your significant other is consuming so much of your time that you feel as if you are greatly drifting from your friends, then maybe you do need to change up your consuming schedule with your boy/girl friend.

Opionions and actions such as these completely depend on the person. My boyfriend puts me before everyone, and I do appreciate that, but sometimes I would actually prefer him to hang out with his bros. Gives me time to hang out with my girls. I'm happy that he likes to spend so much time with me, but everyone needs space. He may not know it, but he does, and so do I. Everything in this world must be balanced equally in order for everything to work properly. : D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2011, 09:27 AM

(31-10-2011 09:25 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 08:51 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Your bros get mad if you ditch them to go see your girl. They get mad cause they don't have one, totally there fault. My friend is going to be pissed cause im ditching him to go trick or treating with a girl ^^...... this is someone else typing now i think you can ditch a bro IF its for a good cause like a sexy girl your gonna have fun with or work but if its just trick or treating grow a pair and chill with your bro!!!!!!!!!!!! PS...
I don't think friends should interfere with anyone's relationship. Though they may have their opinions and separate feelings about it, it's none of their business to come inbetween what you want to do, and your act of doing so.

HOWEVER, relationships shouldn't be the complete basis of what you center your life around. If your significant other is consuming so much of your time that you feel as if you are greatly drifting from your friend, then maybe you do need to change up your consuming schedule with your boy/girl friend.

Opionions and actions such as these completely depend on the person. My boyfriend puts me before everyone, and I do appreciate that, but sometimes I would actually prefer him to hang out with his bros. Gives me time to hang out with my girls. I'm happy that he likes to spend so much time with me, but everyone needs space. He may not know it, but he does, and so do I. He needs his bros, and I need my girls. Everything in this world must be balanced equally in order for everything to work properly. : D

I miss you
I'm sorry that I let Zach consume all of my time.
Plans this weekend, for sure.
31-10-2011, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 09:35 AM by itsFerdinand.)
(31-10-2011 09:05 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You do have a good point but a love life will make you the happiest... well other than weed haha Tongue A love life is essential in life.. well it is to me. People make it look like that a heartbreak is bad, which it really isn't cause if you look back you were happy for a long time and in reality..... the heartbreak was worth all the happiness you got Blush

I don't think a relationship with someone is completely necessary in life. Sure it's comforting, and it adds to your happiness, but being with someone isn't all that matters. It shouldn't be the bias of your life.

Fuckbro. I could die with like 69 cats and be perfectly fucking happy. :3

Heartbreak... I see it as an educational obstacle in life. Once everything falls a part, stand up, pick up a piece from what had shattered, and just keep walking. Take that piece that you picked up, and use that experience to benefit you in the future.
(31-10-2011 09:27 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  I miss you
I'm sorry that I let Zach consume all of my time.
Plans this weekend, for sure.

I miss you too
some things are meant to be, some things aren't.
Everything in life is understandable.

this weekend, we are going to rape michael in the vagina.
31-10-2011, 09:35 AM
(31-10-2011 09:33 AM)itsFerdinand Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:05 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  You do have a good point but a love life will make you the happiest... well other than weed haha Tongue A love life is essential in life.. well it is to me. People make it look like that a heartbreak is bad, which it really isn't cause if you look back you were happy for a long time and in reality..... the heartbreak was worth all the happiness you got Blush

I don't think a relationship with someone is completely necessary in life. Sure it's comforting, and it adds to your happiness, but being with someone isn't all that matters. It shouldn't be the bias of your life.

Fuckbro. I could die with like 69 cats and be perfectly fucking happy. :3

Heartbreak... I see it as an educational obstacle in life. Once everything falls a part, stand up, pick up a piece from what had shattered, and just keep walking. Take that piece that you picked up, and use that experience to benefit you in the future.

lolz you said 69 lolzlolzlolz xD but you have a good point, i rather have my friends than a girl, but you still need a love life ya know
Find all posts by this user
31-10-2011, 09:36 AM

(31-10-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  i rather have my friends than a girl, but you still need a love life ya know

You could love your friends that are girls. Wink
31-10-2011, 09:39 AM
(31-10-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  lolz you said 69 lolzlolzlolz xD but you have a good point, i rather have my friends than a girl, but you still need a love life ya know

Love is comforting. But fuck buddies and life partners that you're only going to argue with as you get tired of them often, shouldn't be the center of your life. That's why people require space, balance, equality. you know?

daylightdusk, calmyourtitsbro,
assholes, stop poking me. do your own spanish shit. I'll read your posts when I feel like it. ><
31-10-2011, 09:39 AM
(31-10-2011 09:36 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(31-10-2011 09:35 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  i rather have my friends than a girl, but you still need a love life ya know

You could love your friends that are girls. Wink

Hmm good point xD friends with benefits would be awesome, but it'd be hard for me not tio grow feelings for them x3
31-10-2011, 09:41 AM

(31-10-2011 09:39 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Hmm good point xD friends with benefits would be awesome, but it'd be hard for me not to grow feelings for them x3

I know right.
I have someone give me an offer for that, Rich Phan, but the thing is...
He's asian, & you know that I love asians.
How could I NOT grow feelings? :/
31-10-2011, 10:01 AM
BIG OL TITTIES!!!!!!!! ME LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA FEEL BIG TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!! <3