Bros before hoes, i think not!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-10-2011, 10:01 AM

RE: Bros before hoes, i think not!
(31-10-2011 10:01 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  BIG OL TITTIES!!!!!!!! ME LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANNA FEEL BIG TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!! <3

Fuck you, Bradley.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
31-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Bros before hoes is a total myth. Put a decent set of tits in front of a guy and he will forget his friends even exist.

I think girls are the same for the most part.

I suppose it's human nature, if someone turns your head you wanna see where it goes. It's just more exciting than your friends.

I kinda accept that people will sell me out from time to time if they meet someone, I think it's only fair to not stand in their way and it means I can do the same.

It's only if someone repeated lets me down really badly that I start to get pissed off and tell them exactly what I think.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2011, 08:45 AM

(31-10-2011 05:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Put a decent set of tits in front of a guy and he will forget his friends even exist.

Hell. I'm the same way. Wink
Tits
01-11-2011, 09:04 AM
(01-11-2011 08:45 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Hell. I'm the same way. Wink
Tits

You must be the coolest girlfriend ever!

I would love to have a girlfriend who I could go out with and not worry about getting yelled at for checking out any hot girls. Even better if I could turn to her and go 'damn have you seen her'.

It would be like having a girlfriend and one of your mates all in one.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-11-2011, 09:30 AM

(01-11-2011 09:04 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  You must be the coolest girlfriend ever!
I would love to have a girlfriend who I could go out with and not worry about getting yelled at for checking out any hot girls. Even better if I could turn to her and go 'damn have you seen her'.
It would be like having a girlfriend and one of your mates all in one.

...I'm flattered.
If only people here, thought that. :/
Move here.
Now.
01-11-2011, 09:35 AM
HA! noobs. I'll show you all how to have a passionate, succesful relationship. I will pull out all the stops and amaze you all with my romantic skills!

I AM HAMATA and you are in luck because I am going to demonstrate my....."techniques". Wink

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
01-11-2011, 09:37 AM

(01-11-2011 09:35 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I AM HAMATA and you are in luck because I am going to demonstrate my....."techniques". Wink

& how are you planning on doing that, Hamata?
01-11-2011, 09:38 AM
I can't tell you all my secrets now can I? If I do it will spoil the surprise and believe me when I say that the surprise is worth the wait.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
01-11-2011, 09:39 AM

(01-11-2011 09:38 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  I can't tell you all my secrets now can I? If I do it will spoil the surprise and believe me when I say that the surprise is worth the wait.

You always seem to crush my hope. Gr.
Oh well. I'll wait.
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
01-11-2011, 11:49 AM
It is not a question of sex, it is a question of gender. Sex is biology, gender is psychology; and gender is far more important in terms of completeness. For the most part, guys are male and girls female; but this guy has aspects of both genders, and an above-average self-completeness. Guys being with guys is reinforced alignment, which is the why of the meme; but when it comes down to brass tacks, incompleteness sux. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post