Bros before hoes, i think not!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 02:34 AM
RE: Bros before hoes, i think not!
The way I see it, you can break up with a girlfriend, but your (true) friends stay forever. So when I have a girlfriend, I ditch my friends with no remorse, and they do the same thing for me. Girlfriend first, who knows where will she be tomorrow, so use the time we have. And what kind of a person you are to your girlfriend if you ditch her for a beer with friends? Pretty retarded and you deserve to be ditched for good, so you can play with your friends if you want them that bad. Gay if you ask me.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Bros before hoes, i think not!
(03-11-2011 02:34 AM)Filox Wrote:  The way I see it, you can break up with a girlfriend, but your (true) friends stay forever. So when I have a girlfriend, I ditch my friends with no remorse, and they do the same thing for me. Girlfriend first, who knows where will she be tomorrow, so use the time we have. And what kind of a person you are to your girlfriend if you ditch her for a beer with friends? Pretty retarded and you deserve to be ditched for good, so you can play with your friends if you want them that bad. Gay if you ask me.

Exactly man, like i have no problem getting ditched for a girl. Its understandable ya know
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply