Brothels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Brothels.
(31-01-2013 05:29 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I think that the human rights activists, as they relate to murder/rape, sometimes tend to ignore the victims too much when it comes to sentencing.

I would not protest over the executions of those bus rapists and murderers,given the nature of the crime, which was particularly horrendous.

However, not all rapes and murders are identical. For example, to use an extreme case, if a child was raped and tortured for years by the father, while locked underground, escapes, and murders the violator, would you execute that person.
I know this is an extreme example but the justice systems have to do a lot of nuancing.

There is a very fine line between perceived justice and opting for a quick solution. There have been some cases of those executed being found innocent many years later, also.
The father forfeits his right to life the moment he decide to rape someone, anyone could decide to kill the father in this case and I certainly wouldn't mind. As I said before, execution is different from murder.

I would heavily encourage putting the child in the care of psychologist though. One does not suffer years of torture without trauma.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Aaaaaaanyway, back to the topic of prostitution...

I would love to say to just legalize prostitution, but I think the more responsible thing would be to look at what the attitude is towards sex in different environments. I can't imagine a sex negative environment legalizing prostitution for any other reason than to protect the client, when the concern should be placed first and foremost on the sex worker.
11-02-2013, 12:01 AM
(10-02-2013 09:49 PM)PurpleChimp Wrote:  Aaaaaaanyway, back to the topic of prostitution...

I would love to say to just legalize prostitution, but I think the more responsible thing would be to look at what the attitude is towards sex in different environments. I can't imagine a sex negative environment legalizing prostitution for any other reason than to protect the client, when the concern should be placed first and foremost on the sex worker.
Except where they stone their women to death, I am not aware of any countries where prostitution is illegal.
I imagine some sex workers need to do the work more than others and there will always be some risk in supply and demand. Women employed in this profession legally should be afforded adequate protection IMO.
11-02-2013, 12:36 AM
(11-02-2013 12:01 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ...
I am not aware of any countries where prostitution is illegal.

Just a few A-Z:

Afghanistan
Botswana
Brunei
Egypt
Guyana
Iceland
Iran
Iraq
Jamaica
Kuwait
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar (Burma)
North Korea
Pakistan
Philippines
Russia
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
South Korea
Swaziland
Taiwan
Tanzania
Thailand
Uganda
Ukraine
United States in 49 out of the 50 states
Vietnam
Yemen
Zanzibar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country

I hope this assists you with your travel plans.

Regards
DLJ
Sex Tours Inc.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
11-02-2013, 02:55 PM
(11-02-2013 12:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-02-2013 12:01 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ...
I am not aware of any countries where prostitution is illegal.
(11-02-2013 12:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just a few A-Z:

Afghanistan
Botswana
Brunei
Egypt
Guyana
Iceland
Iran
Iraq
Jamaica
Kuwait
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia
Myanmar (Burma)
North Korea
Pakistan
Philippines
Russia
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
South Korea
Swaziland
Taiwan
Tanzania
Thailand
Uganda
Ukraine
United States in 49 out of the 50 states
Vietnam
Yemen
Zanzibar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_by_country

I hope this assists you with your travel plans.

Regards
DLJ
Sex Tours Inc.
Thanks for the geographical hypocrisy list.

As for the other, I hope time has wearied me of such pursuits.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post