Brown and the word "robbery".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Brown and the word "robbery".
(16-08-2014 11:34 AM)zaybu Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:01 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  FACTS DO MATTER

Now take your pick? Did the officer constitute his approach on jaywalking, or petty theft? Should not matter why still wouldn't justify the cop suddenly jumping out without warning and trying to pull him into the car. The cop approached him with suspicion in the first place, something blacks face far too much on a far bigger scale every single day.

Cop "They are jaywalking" =I'll get out of my car and assume guilt and turn something minor into a human death"

Cop, "Hey I see stolen cigars, I will assume he is a murderer"

WHY the cop even decided to confront them matters. His own training from the start also matters. His perceptions of the society he works in matters.
But you are still speculating. You could be totally wrong in this case. It's better to wait for all the facts to come out before making one's mind. All you're doing is add oil to the fire.

No I am NOT speculating.

Multiple witnesses said, he stopped running and turned around with his hands up. He did not rush the cop at that point. Cops are also trained that when there is no threat you back off. When someone gives you the universal "I surrender" hands up you do not continue shooting them which is what he did. Or are you going to discount the witness's testimony because they were black?

You combine that with his captain's story that changed at the press conferences where it went from "the cop didn't know about the theft" to "he did know about the theft" back to "he didn't know about the theft".

That says to me after the fact that that blue wall of silence was trying to figure out what story would put him in the least bad light.

Now again, his training and mindset is NOT speculation. When you are trained to fear harm to yourself you assume danger on approach. You'd be stupid to claim cops are not trained to presume danger.

These kids merely didn't act quick enough to his liking, his training teaches him to dominate as quickly as possible to keep control. But when someone puts their hands in the air you NO MATTER WHAT transpired before, you are supposed to keep your emotions in check.

This cop was pissed they didn't do what he wanted upon approach, he jumped Brown without warning and was pissed that he ran. Otherwise you are claiming that MULTIPLE WITNESSES are lying saying that he was trying to give up.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2014 03:52 PM by TheBear.)
MULTIPLE WITNESSES back up Wilson's version of what happened.
Find all posts by this user
20-08-2014, 03:57 PM
(20-08-2014 02:41 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No I am NOT speculating.

This cop was pissed they didn't do what he wanted upon approach, he jumped Brown without warning and was pissed that he ran.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
21-08-2014, 12:37 AM
(20-08-2014 02:59 PM)TheBear Wrote:  MULTIPLE WITNESSES back up Wilson's version of what happened.

In Wilson's version he still shoots a fleeing, unarmed man in the back.
21-08-2014, 07:45 AM
[Image: h233F3F84]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
21-08-2014, 09:13 AM
(21-08-2014 07:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: h233F3F84]

This is why I hate cops. what I hate more then cops are the rednecks. THey sit down talking about how black people do this, when they don't fucking understand shit about what black people do. Reason you are supporting him in the first place is because he shot a black man. Bet you if it was a fellow WASP all of a sudden there would be problems. Then they say well these guys want to start black riots. They don't. Maybe if the took their dick out of the their dicks out of their sisters pussys and read a fucking history book and read the news, they would realize that even to this day black people were treated like shit and still are to this day. Granted they are not treated as badly as back then, but people still look at blacks like criminals. And you know what is worse then tattoos? Having brown skin. To top it off the cops threaten people capturing the footage. I give props to the cop who sat down and calmly told him to stop. But why stop them? Because they didn't want our "heroes" shown for what they are, fucks who think they are above human rights because they wear a badge.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
21-08-2014, 11:20 AM
(20-08-2014 02:59 PM)TheBear Wrote:  MULTIPLE WITNESSES back up Wilson's version of what happened.
I

Who? The other cops? Or the second had hearsay from his friend?

Been watching this since day one and not one of them said he charged the cop.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-08-2014, 11:24 AM
(21-08-2014 12:37 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  

In Wilson's version he still shoots a fleeing, unarmed man in the back.

BINGO!

And what would anyone do if shot? Turn around and give up to avoid more injury. Which is consistent with what the witnesses said he did and still got shot again anyway.

So on top of shooting a fleeing unarmed teen, he shot him while he was trying to give up.

22-08-2014, 05:41 AM
(20-08-2014 02:41 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 11:34 AM)zaybu Wrote:  But you are still speculating. You could be totally wrong in this case. It's better to wait for all the facts to come out before making one's mind. All you're doing is add oil to the fire.

No I am NOT speculating.

Multiple witnesses said, he stopped running and turned around with his hands up. He did not rush the cop at that point. Cops are also trained that when there is no threat you back off. When someone gives you the universal "I surrender" hands up you do not continue shooting them which is what he did. Or are you going to discount the witness's testimony because they were black?

The medical examiner, hired by the victim's family, has concluded otherwise: the entry of the bullets suggests that the victim was rushing towards the police officer, there was a significant amount of drugs in the victim's blood, and there were marks on both the victim and the police officer indicating that there was an altercation. So this report supports the police officer's version.

You see: wait for the facts to come out instead of speculating and making judgments based on your biases.

My blog
[+] 1 user Likes zaybu's post
22-08-2014, 06:39 AM
Now if some fucking idiots here want to make the struggle at the car the issue, then blame the cop.

Two witnesses agree that there was a struggle at the car through the window. If the cop thought Brown was that dangerous wouldn't it make more sense to stop a distance behind him instead of pulling up next to them? I think this cop merely got pissed that Brown did not respond fast enough or in the manor he wanted and lost his cool.

It would be interesting knowing if he had been on a call how long he had been on duty, and the other stresses the may have had in the days leading up to this.

But even without this all the witnesses agree, Brown ran away, got shot in the back, turned around and got shot several times more, but none of them say that when he turned around he was rushing the cop.

This cop simply lost his cool.