Browser Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Browser Games
Does anyone here play browser games ?

I play Heroes of Ardania all the time.Excellent pacing, casual gaming and it's based on Majesty 1 one of my most favorite games.What about you ?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2011, 10:33 AM
RE: Browser Games
I used to play Runescape like a mad man when I was in middle school. I still have an account but I barely play it anymore. Only when I delve into the darkest depths of boredom and have absolutely nothing to do will I type in that URL... Good to see kids can still enjoy a game I played when I was younger though, although when I started playing it wasn't 3D at all Tongue

05-01-2011, 08:05 PM

OMGPOP! It's addicting Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 09:42 PM
I play travian Smile
Its a pretty sweet little RTS.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
06-01-2011, 10:30 AM
(05-01-2011 09:42 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  I play travian Smile

Played it a while , but it always seems to put you in a bad random start position.After playing for a couple of months and loosing every village I pretty much gave up Sad
07-01-2011, 02:20 PM
(06-01-2011 10:30 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(05-01-2011 09:42 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  I play travian Smile

Played it a while , but it always seems to put you in a bad random start position.After playing for a couple of months and loosing every village I pretty much gave up Sad

yea thats 1 of those things in travian. you've gotta really build and dig into an area when you start. I've had really good luck this time around, I spawned in the southeast and most of the action seems to be going on in the north west. Aside from that server 3 just restarted last month so everyone is down to pretty well nothing.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
07-01-2011, 03:39 PM
I played OGame for a few years(including a couple of breaks). I loved it, but then they completely changed the simple graphics into complicated new graphics, which were too much for my computer and looked annoying (any sort of complicaed visual effects annoy me). Had to quit 'cause I couldn't play. But now I'm happy I stopped playing it, it was such a waste of time.

When I was a little kid I was completely hooked on Silkroad Online and before that I was hooked on Runescape. It's sad how much time I wasted to those games, but nowadays I don't even try any games. I'm not interested in them and I'm a little afraid of them too, I don't want to become a junkie again.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
07-01-2011, 06:56 PM

By browser games I assume that includes flash games?
Regardless, here's one that's insanely popular and for good reason, Happy Wheels.

No objective other than to guide one of five characters from point A to point B while navigating through user generated levels.
I could just play certain levels again and again...
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 04:02 PM
(07-01-2011 03:39 PM)Kikko Wrote:  I played OGame for a few years(including a couple of breaks). I loved it, but then they completely changed the simple graphics into complicated new graphics, which were too much for my computer and looked annoying (any sort of complicaed visual effects annoy me). Had to quit 'cause I couldn't play. But now I'm happy I stopped playing it, it was such a waste of time.

When I was a little kid I was completely hooked on Silkroad Online and before that I was hooked on Runescape. It's sad how much time I wasted to those games, but nowadays I don't even try any games. I'm not interested in them and I'm a little afraid of them too, I don't want to become a junkie again.

So you don't play anything at all ?
What about the graphics turned you off ? Have you tried the retro/indie market , they seem to stick to basics on many things Tongue
08-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Does Minecraft count? I play it in browser when I'm not at my computer. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user