Browser Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2011, 05:50 PM
RE: Browser Games
(08-01-2011 05:49 PM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Does Minecraft count? I play it in browser when I'm not at my computer. Tongue

minecraft is pretty good.
don't have the means to buy it though Sad

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:So you don't play anything at all ?
What about the graphics turned you off ?
I play alot of solitaire. Tongue My record is 109 seconds in Klondike solitaire. And when I'm 18 I might try online poker, although I don't think it will be at all as fun as it used to be live. I used to be good in it, but about a year ago everyone else lost interest in playing, and now I can hardly remember how to quickly calculate pot odds and such.

The new OGame graphics were too complicated and there was no option from which one could set the old graphics back. Here's a picture of the old overview:
http://nsa14.casimages.com/img/2010/06/0...585306.png
And then the new one:
http://images.bbgsite.com/games/images/o...new_06.jpg
The flashing images, spinning planets and other such things were too much for my computer, and it always took 0,5-3 minutes to do anything, and in a game where 5 seconds are crucial for a successfull sensor phalanx attack/ninja dodge, I soon lost my whole fleet and there was no point in rebuilding.
Quote:Have you tried the retro/indie market , they seem to stick to basics on many things Tongue
Tell a heroin addict if he has tried cocaine yet. Tongue When I'm not reading the news, reading this forum, learning Russian or watching youtube videos, I'll grab my kannel and try to play along to something. I'll never be bored enough to start gaming.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
09-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Why are you learning russian ?
What's a kannel ?
We don't play games out of boredom , it's a lack of girlfriends that pushes us there Tongue
09-01-2011, 10:35 AM
(09-01-2011 10:35 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Why are you learning russian ?
What's a kannel ?
We don't play games out of boredom , it's a lack of girlfriends that pushes us there Tongue

and in some cases it can be a way of avoiding our girlfriends ^^;;

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
09-01-2011, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 03:05 PM by Kikko.)
(09-01-2011 10:35 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Why are you learning russian ?
Future travel dreams. I don't like being much in a country where I can't speak the language at all. + I learned the alphabet in a couple of hours and it would seem odd to know the alphabets but not the language. :F
Quote:What's a kannel ?
A primitive string instrument. A picture of one model: http://www.uulu.fi/shop/images/kantele5_2.jpg
The name varies from folk to folk, although the differences between the instruments are small.
Quote:We don't play games out of boredom , it's a lack of girlfriends that pushes us there Tongue
And does it solve the problem?Tongue

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.