Brrrr!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Brrrr!
8.20 AM and here down under it's our coldest consecutive 2 August days in 16 years.
-1 degree where I live and -7 in Omeo....................Can't wait till spring/Chase
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Brrrr!
(03-08-2014 04:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  8.20 AM and here down under it's our coldest consecutive 2 August days in 16 years.
-1 degree where I live and -7 in Omeo....................Can't wait till spring/Chase

Wow that sounds really cold! Excuse me let me convert that to fahrenheit...oh! That is pretty cold! Well, I'm sure you will be very ecstatic once spring does come! Where in the world are you again?

[Image: notagain.gif]
03-08-2014, 04:37 PM
(03-08-2014 04:33 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(03-08-2014 04:27 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  8.20 AM and here down under it's our coldest consecutive 2 August days in 16 years.

Wow that sounds really cold! Excuse me let me convert that to fahrenheit...oh! That is pretty cold! Well, I'm sure you will be very ecstatic once spring does come! Where in the world are you again?

That is just below freezing so not that cold.
03-08-2014, 04:38 PM
It's 87 degrees here...record low temps for August in Texas...however, not Brrrrr-worthy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Here in Newfoundland it is way too hot. I wish I was wherever you are.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
03-08-2014, 05:01 PM
(03-08-2014 04:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's 87 degrees here...record low temps for August in Texas...however, not Brrrrr-worthy.

Not Celsius I hope!
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
03-08-2014, 05:03 PM
(03-08-2014 04:33 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  

Melbourne Oz~~~~freezing one day: bush fires the next...Wink
03-08-2014, 05:06 PM
It all depends on where you have lived and the climate your adjusted to. I live in Michigan where it get's really cold during the winter so -1 C which is about 30 F if Google is correct is not that to cold to me and more like Spring Tongue but since Australia doesn't normally get that cold I think may be colder for you since your body isn't used to those temperatures but either way Spring is a great season! I can't wait for it either.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Woof...I feel like throwing rocks at you! Lol

Its 94.1 F here right now (34.5 c) Its way hotter here than it normally is, and it hasnt been below 30 c/90 f for around 2 weeks now. I'd kill for some super cold weather and rain.
03-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Meanwhile here in Iowa it's been damn near perfect! We had a stretch that was super humid, but for the most part it's been 80's Cool

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post