Bruce Jenner and other Christians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 10:43 AM
RE: Bruce Jenner and other Christians
(29-04-2015 10:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 10:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno...why do we need labels in society anyway?

PS I'm not that interested in Bruce Jenner's sex life lol

As long as the two people who are sleeping together are consensual, what does it matter what everyone else feels the need to label them as?
At the end of the day, it's still just two people who like each other enough to have sex, and it's nobody elses business.
The obsession with knowing who's doing who, and in what manner is silly.

That's because u have a fetish with your monochromatic suit and climbing in people's windows ...lol Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-04-2015, 10:46 AM
(29-04-2015 10:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 10:41 AM)pablo Wrote:  As long as the two people who are sleeping together are consensual, what does it matter what everyone else feels the need to label them as?
At the end of the day, it's still just two people who like each other enough to have sex, and it's nobody elses business.
The obsession with knowing who's doing who, and in what manner is silly.

That's because u have a fetish with your monochromatic suit and climbing in people's windows ...lol Thumbsup

That suit is stunning by the way. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
29-04-2015, 10:47 AM
(29-04-2015 10:46 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 10:43 AM)jennybee Wrote:  That's because u have a fetish with your monochromatic suit and climbing in people's windows ...lol Thumbsup

That suit is stunning by the way. Cool

So I have heard lol ... Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-04-2015, 10:58 AM
(29-04-2015 10:24 AM)Ocean theRAPIST Wrote:  I didn't watch the whole interview with Bruce but I did catch a few things that he said that I didn't understand at all. When he said he has always thought of himself as a woman and then he said he was completely heterosexual (only sleeping with women), that did not make sense to me.

There was a woman that use to frequent the bar my family owned who had previously been a man and she also told me that she only likes women. So, would that have made her hetero as a man and Lesbian now as a woman?

Sexual preference and gender are two different things. And check out the link I provided in my OP.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-04-2015, 11:05 AM
Actually there's nothing specific about being transgender in the Bible but Christians look around for quotes that might somehow apply and toss them around like they're nuggets of knowledge.

I just laugh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
29-04-2015, 11:07 AM
(29-04-2015 11:05 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Actually there's nothing specific about being transgender in the Bible but Christians look around for quotes that might somehow apply and toss them around like they're nuggets of knowledge.

I just laugh.

Christians will twist anything to make it fit with their agenda.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
29-04-2015, 11:14 AM
(29-04-2015 10:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 10:31 AM)Dusky Wrote:  So since he thinks of himself as a woman, would he go to bed as a woman and then be considered a lesbian?

Or since he still is "technically" a man physically, he would go to bed with a woman as a heterosexual?

I dunno...why do we need labels in society anyway?

Not sure, but if people insist on using labels, I just want to be sure I'm using them correctly I suppose.
29-04-2015, 11:18 AM
(29-04-2015 11:14 AM)Dusky Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 10:33 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno...why do we need labels in society anyway?

Not sure, but if people insist on using labels, I just want to be sure I'm using them correctly I suppose.

I am not sure how all of that works. I would think there are probably a lot of gradations.
29-04-2015, 11:51 AM
I watched the story and was extremely disheartened, mainly because I knew the backlash would be incredibly harsh. Of course the backlash was confined to people who associate themselves as xtians. I was surprised to find out that twitter blew up with support. Thank goodness there are people with kindness, empathy and understanding still out there. My hope is waiting in the wings for fundamentalist xtianity to die off as we progress towards less gaps for a mythical god to hide in and a moral arc of improvement in the world.
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
29-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Bruce Jenner and other Christians
I've had transgender friends, and one let me ask her all kinds of questions. I'll be honest, I do not understand it. However, I don't have to. Who or what people feel they're happy as and who they want to frolic with naked in no way hurts me one bit.

That's why I support dance's daughter. Can't wrap my brain around it, but as long as she and dance are working for happiness I'm all for it. My friend told me about the problems she had with her dad, and I was glad she finally started having a better relationship with him. (He went from having two sons to a son & daughter.)

People are obsessed with what's between others' legs and with whom they jiggle it. The problem is they lose the part that's between the ears. Love and acceptance is important.

I find what's in people's heads much uglier than their naughty bits.
[+] 8 users Like Clockwork's post