Bruggencate. Argh!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Bruggencate. Argh!
Does anyone else find Sye Ten Bruggencate massively infuriating? Circular arguments, the childish way he "debates". Even his website is annoying from the offset - http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/

If you don't know who he is, search him on Youtube. See how long you can sit and listen to him before you find your head in your hands.

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: Bruggencate. Argh!
Oh, hells yes. Yes

Just seeing or hearing his name starts up an annoying round of "...but if the lord isn't the lord of your reasoning" in my mind. No Just make it stop! Sadcryface

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
03-10-2013, 08:18 AM

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Sye is a complete and utter tool.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 4 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-10-2013, 09:23 AM
He got thrown off a debate with David Silverman, Eric Hovind and a few other people because he kept telling the atheist guys that "they have no say because they admit they could be wrong" (words to that effect), haha

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
[+] 1 user Likes SpaceMonkey's post
03-10-2013, 09:49 AM
(03-10-2013 08:52 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Sye is a complete and utter tool.

Hear, hear!!!

Escape Artist ---> Beat_stick <---STB

...or...

STB ---> Bangin <--- Escape Artist

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
03-10-2013, 10:26 AM
When I first heard this guy speak, my jaw was on the floor and I couldn't utter a word.
My mind was dumbfounded by the amount of bullshit coming out of one person's mouth so continuously.

It was like an endless sewer of thoughts that made no sense.
Sentence structures that seemed to disobey rational thought and the laws of physics.

It's as if he was born and bred in a test tube with no contact to the real world.
My confusion turned to pity at what this poor man must have gone through, shackled to some basement pipes all his life, never having the chance to live a real life, instead being fed religious crap on a day to day basis, never finding an escape.

He is proof that there is no god

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 3 users Like Rahn127's post
03-10-2013, 10:42 AM
I have no fucking idea who this guy is but considering his name is Sey Ten, aka Satan, I'm just going to go ahead and assume he's a troll.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
03-10-2013, 10:44 AM
A very well paid troll
03-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Of course. Read a bible to a bunch of stupid retards and you'll be rofling in big piles of money, that's like economics 101.
The dude that started Scientology said it best when he said something about how if he really wanted to be a millionaire he'd start his own religion.
[Image: shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post