Bruno

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Bruno
It just gets funnier and funnier every time I watch it;

Amazing how such a trivial thing can actually ruin these peoples lives temporarily , one guys actually crying.

I feel sorry for the poor guys in charge of security, can't have been a fun night for them.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: Bruno
What in the world was this? I feel moderately offended/vindicated. The whole premise offends me as it makes homosexuality a big show, but seeing all those macho guys stare like deer in headlights just feels so righteous =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
26-06-2011, 09:27 PM
RE: Bruno
(26-06-2011 08:55 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  What in the world was this? I feel moderately offended/vindicated. The whole premise offends me as it makes homosexuality a big show, but seeing all those macho guys stare like deer in headlights just feels so righteous =p

You haven't seen Bruno?

Basically Bruno, fictional a Sacha Baron Cohen character, is a 19 year old Austrian TV presenter who hosts a fashion show but gets fired after a little incident at the Milan Fashion Show (or some fashion show anyway) so he travels to America to try and become famous.

It's done in the same style as Borat with the film being mostly comprised of real-life situations being filmed on hidden cameras or happening at events where there are plenty of cameras anyway so the crew can just blend in.

Definitely worth a watch if you like that kinda thing Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.