Budapest, here I come!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Budapest, here I come!
Looks like you had a blast ! The last two pics are gorgeous.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 05:47 AM
(21-06-2017 05:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Looks like you had a blast ! The last two pics are gorgeous.

It's an insane place. Some of it is run down, yet other parts are genuinely beautiful as well. Highly recommend heading out there if you get the chance.

I do have more pictures/tales, but some of the pics aren't the best, plus are mainly of the other people lol. The tales...well they are fine, but are a bit shocking, depending on who's interested haha.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
21-06-2017, 05:51 AM
(21-06-2017 05:47 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 05:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Looks like you had a blast ! The last two pics are gorgeous.

It's an insane place. Some of it is run down, yet other parts are genuinely beautiful as well. Highly recommend heading out there if you get the chance.

I do have more pictures/tales, but some of the pics aren't the best, plus are mainly of the other people lol. The tales...well they are fine, but are a bit shocking, depending on who's interested haha.

I like a good tale Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 06:00 AM
Ok then:

One of our lads is single, so he spent his nights trying to work his magic on the ladies. With a lot of other stag/hen partys, plus those generally on holiday, there were plenty of English girls there to. He met a girl on the first night and diapered into the night.

In the morning:

"so...did you...you know?"we asked,
"yeah..." He said, although looked a bit ashamed of himself.
"oh right, did you go back to her hotel then?"
"No..."
"what do you mean no? Where else could you go, in the street?"
"...yeah"
"WHAT?! Where?"
"....on the top of sombodys car", he says throwing his face into his hands

He became the hero of the stag party there and then lol. He did it the next night as well, disapeering with a girl, and slept with her as well, although that wasn't as interesting lol.

We had lads bringing girls back to the apartment, only to realise it was a very bad idea, and one of them kept trying it on with the stags dad lol.

I got slapped by the fat stripper and ALSO by a random girl in a bar, I must have one of those faces lol.

Stag got given a list of things to complete, we we all had to assist in. I was the second tier of a stag human pyramid lol.

Will see if I can remember some more Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
21-06-2017, 06:11 AM
(14-06-2017 03:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I've never been but hear it is amazing over there, so will report back with pictures Big Grin

It's one of my many ancestral homes. The city that offered my family shelter during the Hitler years, the city where my parents married in 1945. It was always a beautiful city, even during communism.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
21-06-2017, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:33 PM by jennybee.)
(21-06-2017 06:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I got slapped by the fat stripper and ALSO by a random girl in a bar, I must have one of those faces lol.

This made me laugh so hard, I'm crying! Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Sounds like you had a good trip. Thanks for sharing!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-06-2017, 02:40 AM
(21-06-2017 07:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 06:00 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I got slapped by the fat stripper and ALSO by a random girl in a bar, I must have one of those faces lol.
This made me laugh so hard, I'm crying! Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load
The large stripper lady also whipped the crap outta me with a belt, and my leg STILL hurts now. In fairness she gave the stag x10 worse punishment so I can't complain Laugh out load

(21-06-2017 07:45 PM)Losty Wrote:  Sounds like you had a good trip. Thanks for sharing!
No worries, it was good fun, and actually more fun than I expected!

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post