Buddy Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Buddy Christ
So I was just noticing how a bunch of the really great threads had been started by old Buddy Christ. Then I began noticing how he has apparently vanished from the forums. Then I began postulating that he had been abducted by christians and converted for his sense of humor not to mention newly gained knowledge on the new testament thanks in large part to his series about reviewing that particular version of bible.

All I'm saying is, if they got Buddy, you could be next. They wait around every corner, a bible in hand, a crucifix with a knife hidden inside the handle tucked into a rope belt. You are the victim. You will be put to the test, the bible test. Watch out.

So anyways where's BC?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
29-09-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: Buddy Christ
We need to form our own group of TTA special forces to stom his captors building and rescue him from all the circular logic and reciting bible verse torture that they are surely subjecting him to.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Actually yeah where is he? I LOVED his Atheist critique of the bible, loads of fun. I told him he should publish it, I would buy a copy for all of my friends (especially my theist friends, they'd get a good laugh from it at least)

Well, I hope he is well and will regale us with his harrowing escape from his Christian captors.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
30-09-2011, 06:02 PM

Oh God no! THE THEISTS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST US!
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I've been thinking...

You know, maybe there IS a God and I'm here to tell you all about it. Here, drink this Kool-Aid.

Thanks for the shout out and the comforting support, but the truth is that life recently filled a sock with soapy bars of reality and started beating me mercilessly. I was given a sh!t sandwich with a cup of regret and disenchantment to wash it down.

In the span of a few months, I amassed too much debt to pay rent, became homeless and gave "sleeping out my car" a try, hit rock bottom and sold some "drugs" to pay off bills, got in trouble with the "police," and now I'm living on my sister's couch until I regroup and figure out what the hell is going on. Even the army refused to take me back because they don't need combat MOS's anymore in this war-free era.

I went from "distinguished smart young lad with a promising future" to "white trash felon who probably kills hookers for fun" before I knew what was happening. 28 years of doing the right thing and being a model citizen all gone to waste because of 2 months of financial hardship and a back-against-the-wall decision.

We'll see how this all turns out, but I probably won't be back on here for quite a while. At least if I go to prison, I'll have time to write a series of books and convert to Islam. Salam Alaikum!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
09-10-2011, 04:40 PM
That's awful man. I hear you about how quickly things can take a turn I'm there right now minus the crimes as I've been there done that before and I don't want it anymore. I hope youget back on your feet and come back to the forum to enrich our lives with your typical brand of humor. It's missed.
Also don't go Muslim in prison, go Christian it will help get you out faster I promise.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2011, 06:24 PM
(09-10-2011 02:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  You know, maybe there IS a God and I'm here to tell you all about it. Here, drink this Kool-Aid.

I was worried you had hooked up with GassyKitten and found paradise in your own private Idaho.

(09-10-2011 02:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Thanks for the shout out and the comforting support, but the truth is that life recently filled a sock with soapy bars of reality and started beating me mercilessly. I was given a sh!t sandwich with a cup of regret and disenchantment to wash it down.

That's more a shit loaf or three instead of a shit sandwich. And all of us are only a soap bar filled sock beating or two away.

(09-10-2011 02:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  ... and now I'm living on my sister's couch until I regroup and figure out what the hell is going on.

You still have your programming skills. Think Android app development, brother. You can do it from your sister's couch. I'm thinking of a takeoff of Angry Birds where you launch nails and spears at more and more complex configurations of crucifixes.

Let us know if you need help, Buddy Christ.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
10-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Shit. I really hope things turn around for you soon.

Good luck buddy.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
11-10-2011, 08:45 AM
BC

Really sorry to hear about this turn of events. My guess is that, unless you were caught as the kingpin to a heroin ring or you're not a first time offender, you can plea this down to something where you not only don't do jail time but can get your record cleaned if you behave yourself going forward. You're a Vet who served in a war, and if you're a first time offender they really are not looking to throw you in jail. So, you most likely will get a second chance here. I'm guessing as to the exact circumstances, but if you were selling dime bags of pot or something, I think you can probably manage to be ok here.

Best of luck and let us know how things turn out.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
13-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Don't sell weed, smoke it. Smile

Sorry to hear about the hard life now, but what did you expect when you have rejected God and our Saviour JC?

Enough with the jokes. Come back when you get your life together, things will get better and if you are on a downhill now, do not try to climb up by doing things that can push you even faster down if they blow-up. You are now in a downhill season, let it pass, when you balance it, it will slowly become better, just need to hold on for now. Karma is a bitch, even if you do not believe in it, but it always balances itself in the end.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson