Buddy Christ

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2011, 04:22 AM
RE: Buddy Christ
Hey, really, anyone willing to help raise some money for BC? PayPal, or something similar? I have no problems with helping that way.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2011, 03:47 PM
On the topic of missing forum team members we hardly seem to see Lillith any more and I can't remember the last time I saw Ashley Hunt online Sad

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Soldieringiron? Green? TruthAddict? Athnostic? cfhmagnet? Snuff?

Speiraz? (wasn't he having some medical issues?)
02-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Members will come and go. It sucks, especially when you get to know them, but that's just how it goes on forums.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
02-12-2011, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2011 12:27 PM by houseofcantor.)
(13-10-2011 01:01 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Normally, I'd be pissed off and just keep it to myself. Here, I make an exception.

BC is a long time member of our forum, he is well respected, and an asset. This thread is about his hardship, and about our support for him.

Jesus H Christ,
Stay the fuck out of this thread. You have no place in it. Am I willing to go against my own rules, and abuse my administrative status to ensure you stay out of it? FUCK YES.

Sleeping dragon don't mean, dead dragon.
And these peeps manifest on occasion. What I have found; a forum is like an airport lounge, that lasts for several months. Then it is time to catch a flight. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2011, 01:32 PM

(09-10-2011 02:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I've been thinking...

You know, maybe there IS a God and I'm here to tell you all about it. Here, drink this Kool-Aid.

Thanks for the shout out and the comforting support, but the truth is that life recently filled a sock with soapy bars of reality and started beating me mercilessly. I was given a sh!t sandwich with a cup of regret and disenchantment to wash it down.

In the span of a few months, I amassed too much debt to pay rent, became homeless and gave "sleeping out my car" a try, hit rock bottom and sold some "drugs" to pay off bills, got in trouble with the "police," and now I'm living on my sister's couch until I regroup and figure out what the hell is going on. Even the army refused to take me back because they don't need combat MOS's anymore in this war-free era.

I went from "distinguished smart young lad with a promising future" to "white trash felon who probably kills hookers for fun" before I knew what was happening. 28 years of doing the right thing and being a model citizen all gone to waste because of 2 months of financial hardship and a back-against-the-wall decision.

We'll see how this all turns out, but I probably won't be back on here for quite a while. At least if I go to prison, I'll have time to write a series of books and convert to Islam. Salam Alaikum!

Dang.
& I thought that I had a hard life.
Now I feel like a dick.

I'm sorry that someone as amazing as you, has to put up with that.
Hopefully, everything will get better for you.
I'm here if you need someone to talk to, despite my age, I'm smarter than most think, & how I potray myself.

I hope that you have a good day, lad. Smile
-hug-
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Support still flowing in for me, I see. The courts have been dragging their feet for months now with no word, so I have no idea what's going on. For all I know, the case was dropped (that's the fantasy I've been entertaining in my head anyways). Plus I've had a few friends suddenly need roommates, so my housing will soon improve. Ups and downs, ups and downs, life is full of ups and downs. Or at least for me there are plateaus and downs.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
02-12-2011, 02:38 PM

(02-12-2011 02:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Support still flowing in for me, I see. The courts have been dragging their feet for months now with no word, so I have no idea what's going on. For all I know, the case was dropped (that's the fantasy I've been entertaining in my head anyways). Plus I've had a few friends suddenly need roommates, so my housing will soon improve. Ups and downs, ups and downs, life is full of ups and downs. Or at least for me there are plateaus and downs.

I hope that everything gets better, for you.
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2011, 05:50 PM
(02-12-2011 02:37 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Support still flowing in for me, I see. The courts have been dragging their feet for months now with no word, so I have no idea what's going on. For all I know, the case was dropped (that's the fantasy I've been entertaining in my head anyways). Plus I've had a few friends suddenly need roommates, so my housing will soon improve. Ups and downs, ups and downs, life is full of ups and downs. Or at least for me there are plateaus and downs.

But of course, you're Buddy Christ! Wink

All I can say about the other stuff is an anecdote. In pretrial the judge goes, "this looks like 29 years!" That was kind of a downer. But then I got to Yuma which was three years of drawing Gwyneth Paltrow and smackin' em up in Pinochle. Heaven on a very unlikely earth. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2011, 06:24 PM

Hang in there BC - I've always admired your threads. Unfortunately, I doubt your case was dropped -authorities rarely have anything better to do than further damage the downtrodden. Sorry you caught the heel of The Man's jack boot. Undecided

In the meanwhile, it might be a good idea to perform your best "upstanding citizen" role -you want to break out the Oscar material, here. Go pro-active and sign up for some community service -the courts will even give you a list of shit you can do. If any activities involve religious organizations, that would suck... however, if there's a Buddhist center near you, you might help them out over holiday season and winter -they're cool and don't hassle Atheists. I don't know where you are, but check to see if there are any "meet up" groups that might do community service like clean up a stretch of highway, distribute toys to needy kids, whatever. Believe it or not, this kind of stuff really works in your favor, especially if your current jam was clearly the result of a desperate fluke. If you do get any sentence reduced to "parol with community service", you will already have put in some of those hours. Your representative needs to sign off to make it count -so keep up with that. I don't want to sound like I'm telling you what to do but, I've been known to employ a few stepped on people -everyone wins. The courts live for that "sponsoring" shit -makes them feel like they are doing something.

Smile Towing the line is a bitch, but keep your positive attitude and you'll hop any hurdles they put in front of you a lot easier.
Stay well, good man.
Heart

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesus Christ was an Alien The_Thinking_Theist 33 1,385 25-01-2014 12:57 AM
Last Post: toadaly
  ANTI-CHRIST, ILLUMINANTS TAKING OVER GuiltyAngel 23 1,568 11-04-2013 06:50 PM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Christ Myth Challenge ibanezerscrooge 8 1,023 30-06-2012 09:50 PM
Last Post: RealityIsAnOpinion