Bug splatter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Bug splatter
(28-06-2016 12:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 12:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I've been puzzling over this.

I think I finally have it figured out. This is the grownup, nerdy equivalent of counting how many different state license plates you see on a long road trip. Or trying to find something out the window that starts with each letter of the alphabet. And my personal favorite...is my sister or my brother going to be the next one to throw up? And how many states will they actually manage to barf in before we arrive for extra points. Undecided

Of course, all that doesn't happen now with electronics and headphones and Wi-Fi in your vehicle.

Haha. We were driving through the vast desert of Arizona, Utah and parts of Idaho. There was nothing to do and after seeing the Grand Canyon nothing much to look at so I started counting the bugs splats on the window. It kept us entertained for about 40 miles. Cool

You were counting while driving? Gasp Isn't that against the law?

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Bug splatter
(29-06-2016 05:05 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-06-2016 12:39 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Haha. We were driving through the vast desert of Arizona, Utah and parts of Idaho. There was nothing to do and after seeing the Grand Canyon nothing much to look at so I started counting the bugs splats on the window. It kept us entertained for about 40 miles. Cool

You were counting while driving? Gasp Isn't that against the law?

Well, we could have counted the sagebrush or the tumbleweeds, I guess, but I think that would have been more dangerous. I counted dead bug splats while he drove and then hubby counted while I drove. We averaged it out. This is what happens when you drive through the desert for 22 hours. Hobo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply