Bull Motherfucking Shit Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2012, 05:13 AM
RE: Bull Motherfucking Shit Thread
I was gonna marry once. Then Gawd got in the way. Dodgy
Then I learned I'm better off without a ball and chain anyway. Big Grin

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2012, 05:14 AM
(29-12-2012 05:13 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I was gonna marry once. Then Gawd got in the way. Dodgy
Kinky potential marriage Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-12-2012, 05:17 AM
I'm just sayin' marriage is an outdated institution. To me, personally. However, if I do meet someone desperate (and blind) enough to really insist on it... who knows Dodgy

(29-12-2012 05:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yabut...

Um... nice gif... Tongue
Yabut. It'd probably be more like this [Image: DonnaVE.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
29-12-2012, 05:24 AM
(29-12-2012 05:17 AM)Vera Wrote:  I'm just sayin' marriage is an outdated institution. To me, personally. However, if I do meet someone desperate (and blind) enough to really insist on it... who knows Dodgy

(29-12-2012 05:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yabut...

Um... nice gif... Tongue
Yabut. It'd probably be more like this [Image: DonnaVE.gif]

Yabut. Yabut. Yabutt. Ya butt.

^ The cry of the Buttfrog...

Yeah... I don't mind it so much. My parents have been married for something like 32 years. In the end it's just a ceremony. Mind you there's all that legal horseshit too... rather forget that. *Although* even with that, live long enough with someone and you are 'common law married' which I think is a good thing. Gives people some protection of they split. Like my bro has a same bank account with his gf. She's awesome and I doubt they'll ever split, but if they did, at least there'd be some pie-dividing involved instead of that nefarious brother of mine makin' off with the boodle.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
29-12-2012, 05:25 AM
Don't fall for it, morondog. Angel

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-12-2012, 05:50 AM
(29-12-2012 05:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yabut. Yabut. Yabutt. Ya butt.

^ The cry of the Buttfrog...

There was a nice bit about male frogs jumping any frogs they happen to meet, male or female, and having non-consensual threesomes, but it's not on youtube.
Quote:Yeah... I don't mind it so much. My parents have been married for something like 32 years. In the end it's just a ceremony. Mind you there's all that legal horseshit too... rather forget that. *Although* even with that, live long enough with someone and you are 'common law married' which I think is a good thing. Gives people some protection of they split. Like my bro has a same bank account with his gf. She's awesome and I doubt they'll ever split, but if they did, at least there'd be some pie-dividing involved instead of that nefarious brother of mine makin' off with the boodle.
Yeah, to me it only makes financial and legal sense. You don't need to sign a piece of paper to spend your life with someone. Plus, if they want to leave, and I don't want them to...well, as I've said before, I'm a good shot

[Image: 78433d1302652172-nepa-off-topic-chatting...ooting.gif]

29-12-2012, 06:07 AM
If your partner dies or leaves you and you are not married, you are out in the streets with nothing.

If you are married, you have protection.

Why do you think gays want to be legally married?

Because they can live in a house together for 30 years, then one gets sick and the partner isn't even permitted to see them in the hospital, then he dies and the government comes along and takes the house. (This happened!)

If you are serious about staying together, and you want each other to be protected in case anything happens, you need to be married in this legal structure.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-12-2012, 06:18 AM
(29-12-2012 06:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  If your partner dies or leaves you and you are not married, you are out in the streets with nothing.

Assuming I have nothing. Which is sooo not the case Cool
Quote:If you are married, you have protection.

From what?
Quote:Why do you think gays want to be legally married?
Because they have been forbidden to do it. For some that's plenty of reason. Of course, there's the legal/financial side, too.

Quote:If you are serious about staying together, and you want each other to be protected in case anything happens, you need to be married in this legal structure.
Again, what exactly am I being protected from? I did say it makes legal and financial sense (though there are other ways to arrange those things), also makes things a bit easier if there are kids. Still, all those things can be taken care of pretty well without marrying.

That's just my opinion about marriage, never said anyone else had to agree Angel

29-12-2012, 06:24 AM
(29-12-2012 06:18 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-12-2012 06:07 AM)Dom Wrote:  If your partner dies or leaves you and you are not married, you are out in the streets with nothing.

Assuming I have nothing. Which is sooo not the case Cool
Quote:
If you are married, you have protection.

From what?
Quote:
Why do you think gays want to be legally married?

Because they have been forbidden to do it. For some that's plenty of reason. Of course, there's the legal/financial side, too.

Quote:
If you are serious about staying together, and you want each other to be protected in case anything happens, you need to be married in this legal structure.
Again, what exactly am I being protected from? I did say it makes legal and financial sense (though there are other ways to arrange those things), also makes things a bit easier if there are kids. Still, all those things can be taken care of pretty well without marrying.

That's just my opinion about marriage, never said anyone else had to agree Angel

A case of simultaneous posting - didn't see your post about legal sense until after I posted. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-12-2012, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 11:55 AM by GirlyMan.)
(29-12-2012 05:13 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I was gonna marry once. Then Gawd got in the way. Dodgy

Ha, you're better off being the ball and chain, brother. The only reason you don't realize we are already living in a matriarchal society is because the matriarchs don't think you have a need to know. ... Ha.

(29-12-2012 05:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  My parents have been married for something like 32 years.

Once you been spooging each other exclusively for decades, it gets to a point where you can't even imagine spooging somebody else.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post