Bullied by two YouTube bigots.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 06:05 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Bullied by two YouTube bigots.
Trying to force me to be dishonest wrong, and it's not an effective conversion tool with me. It does the exact opposite very fast! Two trolls in YouTube have attempted to force me to lie and bigot Christians by pretending to not grasp what I posted, and being grammar dicks about it, before playing grammar Nazi victims themselves. They were quite rude indeed, and instantly labeled me a "Christian." Dodgy I'm not one anymore. That's their hatred talking.

The video I posted under simply explained that people with a certain belief can be wrong and do bad things. I doubt it was put there for the purpose of ego stroking! In the comments, I saw someone post something like "Hey. I'm Christian and those guys are crazy! Who the hell would neglect a child like that?" One bigot replied. "Their view is ridicules, but you're even more so!" Good job ripping someone down who is for the cause.

What I did was simply say that there are Christians who do not pray over a corpse for instant healing. I would know, having FAMILY and FRIENDS who all are for doctors and medicine! I added that an Atheist insulting someone who might be just now looking at the outside world, and telling them that their own book says to pray for healing that way, and that to be a good Christian they might as well, is adding to the problem. Why? Confirmation by someone else not in the group. If they know, he knows that it must be true. I explained that I never said the video was garbage.

I said that yes they pray, but they use doctors and medicine while doing so! It's better than letting someone die. Anyway, when someone on the Christian side is against the harmful conduct of different Christians, I think it's best to make use of it instead of treating the person like crap and running off. They call a doctors work "Gods will or God's work," because it's GOOD. They want God to bless them, but they don't feel holy enough to always get instant miracles. In a way, it's a thank you, even though the ones I know SAY thank you to the doctors to. This is simply a FACT, which the bigots tried to force me to say just for them! It's also a fact that Christianity has different groups who disagree with one another and even see their books differently.

Nope. How dare I say Christians shouldn't be thrown under the same ugliest cloth possible. Taking a group, being dishonest about them, and throwing them ALL under the same bus is simply bigotry! Hate the religion if you like, but don't bash my loved ones and former me, and expect a sorry after picking a fight.

Here's some of what I got for having an opinion that didn't bash Christians.

mrcl... 2 days ago
"Doctors help=God work for people who don't always feel perfect enough for God" ??!
wow, this sentence is so wrong, in so many levels..

I let her know how it feels to get a little grammar snobbery, and she just milked the little ol' grammar victim shield into the wall.

Nil..44 You are terrible at getting your point across. I read what you wrote twice and still don't know which side you are on.

"Terrible," because it didn't say what she wanted. Pick a side? (shows their concern for life, doesn't it)

Lienda Balla 21 hours ago
What I get from two people here is that it's 'terrible" or "wrong" or in the context I really see it "STUPID" to point out that telling Christians who are for legit doctors to go pray over corpses 'because the bible says so" is an addition to problem with some. It can be a confirmation. My reason? Comments saying Christian groups are 100% alike. My closest kin are just like 'pray over corpse,' are they? No.The thing that made me leave church starts with a B or D.

niltroll44 20 hours ago
No one knows what you are talking about. I hope English isn't your first language. For your sake. Because you ramble incoherently.

....as in "type what I want to see and only what I agree with" with 'you retard' seasoning.

Later, I put this after calling them trolls, which they are.

Lienda Balla 22 hours ago
Let me delete and type what you WANT to read so it "makes sense at last," because obviously some of you think it's a thrill to call me a retarded piece of crap! ~There ARE no Christians that are in support of doctors and hospitals! They pray over corpses, and never for the drugs to pull them through. They don't thank god for those drugs or machines, because they're all retarded. fuck you, Christian! go pray over a corpse! Good! Christian doing Christ work there, praying over corpse.~

nil...44 5 hours ago
I finally understood what you are saying after this comment. Yes you are right. Christians suck. They are stupid. I couldn't tell which side you were on until this one

Grotesque little thing

Basically, I'm supposed to close my 'bitchy Christian" mind and lie about my Christian family and friends, and say that they are picket sign people who are anti-drug. DAM RIGHT, I'm not on the side of two morons, because I prefer to admit the truth about others where it's due!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Bullied by two YouTube bigots.
My sister had an ear surgery when she was little to help drain fluid from her ears. My Uncle is a diabetic who take insulin. My fundamentalist Grandfather has been to the clinic about infections and a rash. Both sister and I have gotten braces. It's where my jaw snag problem came from. So on and so forth! They are not racists. They are tolerant of peaceful people in other faiths. Yes, my grandpa is a homophobe, but not a public one. I refuse to dishonestly paint them with the same brush.
31-03-2013, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 04:49 PM by Lienda Bella.)
XXXXXX
31-03-2013, 07:25 PM
How could someone force you to do anything through an internet comment medium?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 08:02 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Fine! I post like a such a 'big fat idiot' who feeds the trolls. .... wow.. .. 'gac' Sad
31-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Why not do a little counter trolling? Make them run in circles instead.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
31-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Uh... huh?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
31-03-2013, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 08:19 PM by Lienda Bella.)
'sigh'
31-03-2013, 08:13 PM
You know what's actually stupid? Me thinking I could find a fit for the fourth time.
31-03-2013, 08:18 PM
(31-03-2013 08:13 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  You know what's actually stupid? Me thinking I could find a fit for the fourth time.

Why what? I'm sorry but I don't understand what's going on here. I asked you how someone can make you do something on an internet forum and you've not given me an answer. Maybe you have and I just don't understand...