Bullied by two YouTube bigots.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Bullied by two YouTube bigots.
wow...I really don't know what to think in this thread...first I feel bad because you're being trolled, but the more people are trying to help you, the more obstinant and non-constructive you become. Take a chill pill, relax, its over the internet...it's not like you will see those people at the supermarket going "LOL LOOK AT THE IDIOT". They are probably young teens that are simply looking to aggravate people....there are entire Youtube videos on trolling people.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 02:49 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Peanut. I don't get what the hell is going on. It's like you're just seeing "RAR RAR FU RARARAR" from me. I'm sorry about the rants thread post. ok. . . .

"When I referred to the "vibe," it was not that you were offending me. I was worried about a random person that I've never met- because that's what I do. "

Ok. Sorry. In my world 'wrong vibe' means 'butt hole.'

I'm trying, desperately, for certain people to stop seeing nothing but "Rarrrrr rar rar!" and nothing but in everything I say. My butt has already been given the picture in YouTube being told what a dumb person I am at typing. I guess it's true, since I have to try with such effort to offend nothing.

Likos. I'm kind of trying to chill and get along, you know?
03-04-2013, 04:33 PM
Ok. Is this what I'm supposed to do? Does this clear a couple of minds of my 'stubbornness rebellion" look?
*points to below*

Thank you for all your replies, folks.
03-04-2013, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 04:53 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(31-03-2013 08:01 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Uh... huh?

You're right. I feed trolls. Blink I can't seem to stop doing it.

#$% =.= How does someone even have the ego to do this repeatedly while having low esteem at the same time? WTF? Even I don't know.
03-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Does this clear a couple of minds of my 'stubbornness rebellion" look?

No, we are calling you stubborn because people have been giving you advice on what to do and all you keep saying is "I can't stop doing it" or "it's what I do"....so if you can't stop doing it then why let it bother you?

You started out with a plausible thread for ranting, then when we tell you to start ignoring trolls you post "You're right. I feed trolls. I can't seem to stop doing it." Then we tell you that they are just doing it to get a rise out of you and you post "My butt has already been given the picture in YouTube being told what a dumb person I am at typing."

My first suggestion would be to stop caring about what kids on the interwebs say. Being a dick just to be a dick is what trolls do...you HAVE to ignore it, or you might as well just unplug your computer.

I guess it comes down to this "I was worried about a random person that I've never met- because that's what I do."...this attitude needs to stop if you are going to be anywhere happier on the internet. People on the internet SUCK....they are mean, cruel, and want noting more then to aggravate you (most people, in fact I do it too at certain times). Learn to ignore the bad and embrace the good.

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
03-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Ok. I thought someone was feeling like a target in my thread or something.
03-04-2013, 09:23 PM
(03-04-2013 08:28 PM)Likos02 Wrote:  I guess it comes down to this "I was worried about a random person that I've never met- because that's what I do."...this attitude needs to stop if you are going to be anywhere happier on the internet. People on the internet SUCK....they are mean, cruel, and want noting more then to aggravate you (most people, in fact I do it too at certain times). Learn to ignore the bad and embrace the good.
Drinking Beverage That was MY quote; I was saying that to the OP Smile

Anyway, I liked your post. It's true: Don't let the trolls get to you or you're gonna have a bad time. Cool

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-04-2013, 09:46 PM
^.^ Yay.
07-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Can anyone tell me what I said in post #11 that might have offended Lienda?

She has sent me a PM and put me on her 'ignore' list so I can't ask her.

I'm utterly bewildered.

Huh

08-04-2013, 12:07 AM
(07-04-2013 05:42 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what I said in post #11 that might have offended Lienda?

She has sent me a PM and put me on her 'ignore' list so I can't ask her.

I'm utterly bewildered.

Huh

You're just weird, dude. Plus, you're a Limey. I'm weird too but I'm no fuckin Limey. Laughat

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post