Bullied by two YouTube bigots.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2013, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 10:44 AM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Bullied by two YouTube bigots.
~My pro-health Christian family exist. Deal with it, Nil.~ That's right, folks. That's all I sent, DJ here. Might as well share, since they want to convince people.

I should like being called a piece of trash for one thing (grammar. Never mind that I use word software and try as it is.), but for the purpose of compliance to another thing entirely (to make me say Christians who are for medicine aren't for it). You're not her? Why defend? Never mind.. I no longer have a membership there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 10:55 AM by Anjele.)
I have read the posts over and over Lienda, on all threads. I tend to be supportive of anyone that's struggling...the mom in me, I suppose. I feel badly that I can't even come up with a response for you. But I can't understand what you are saying. Even rereading makes me think I am on an acid trip.

Could you make your questions/concerns/issues a little more clear so that those of us that want to can try to help?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-04-2013, 07:42 PM
(09-04-2013 10:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have read the posts over and over Lienda, on all threads. I tend to be supportive of anyone that's struggling...the mom in me, I suppose. I feel badly that I can't even come up with a response for you. But I can't understand what you are saying. Even rereading makes me think I am on an acid trip.

Could you make your questions/concerns/issues a little more clear so that those of us that want to can try to help?

Sometimes, hugs is the only thing left to do, Anjele. Girly'll give you bigass bear hugs, Lienda. I can give good bigass bear hugs.
[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-04-2013, 08:14 PM
*hugs* Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
09-04-2013, 09:57 PM
(09-04-2013 08:14 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  *hugs* Big Grin

Hug

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.