Bully got owned

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2012, 03:43 AM
Bully got owned
Just stumbled across this video on youtube, where they report about a boy who has been bullied all his school life and then he snapped and owned one of his bullies.

I was bullied at school, too. A lot. Everytime I tried to stand up against it, punch back, argue back, it just got worse and worse.
I remember being followed even to the toilet, I remember being hunted through town, they on the bikes, me just on foot (I was a pretty damn good runner back then). And I remember lots of situations when I felt like doing exactly this, just taking the bully and slam him on the ground.

This boy is so my hero now!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Leela's post
28-07-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Bully got owned
I remember seeing this a while ago and although contrary to my preferred ethics regarding violence feeling a perverse sense of pleasure at the justice of it.

Yup, I too was bullied (every school day from age 7 to 10).

Find all posts by this user
28-07-2012, 01:24 PM
How was that kid bullied? He's built like a brick shithouse. Who would pick on that?

And I like how hundreds of thousands of people "support the kid who stood up to the bully," but not a single person will lift a finger to stop the bully themselves. People still stand around bystanding and giggling while kids get bullied all the time. Need to teach our kids to gang up on bullies as soon as they see it happen.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
28-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Buddy you should know how kids are...
They find something to pick on and if you show weakness about it or don't respond, that is when you get bullied.
He is fat, that is his problem.
I used to be a very quiet student, so that was my problem.
Other's walk funny, have a crooked nose, pimples, the wrong dress, not a brand name backpack... whatever...
Bullies never die, can't get rid of them really, at least as a kid - unless you really hurt them bad, like here.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
28-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Bullies are conceited idiots and you have to get them at their pride.

I was never bullied myself - for my generation I was tall and stood above most of the boys. Plus, I was strong.

When a boy one grade up from us in grade school bullied one of my girlfriends I got peed off.

So I walked up to him during recess in the school yard. He was standing with his buddies talking. I grabbed him by the arm and whispered in his ear: "If you don't lay off my friend I will beat you up right here in front of everyone".

I turned and left, not waiting for an answer.

He never bugged her again. I really don't think I could have beat him up, he was bigger, but I guess he wasn't going to take the chance of being embarrassed in front of everyone. And that's what I counted on.

Bullies bully because they feel superior that way. And the reason they have to feel superior on such grounds is that they are inferior and scared to look weak. They bully those who are more intelligent but not as big as them as a rule, or else they prey on the disabled.

As a kid I took pleasure in scaring bullies, and defending a bullied person fit right in with my mentality of liking to fix things.

Later in life, in business, I enjoyed competing with those who looked down on me because I was female. In my generation, that was a given in business - women had no business being in business. Outsmarting those who present themselves as better than you, (or hoilier than thou Smile ) has always been a pleasure of mine.

Soon I will be looked down on for being old. Can't wait to take up that challenge. Going to show them young whipper snappers a thing or two...Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
28-07-2012, 03:42 PM
[u[quote='Buddy Christ' pid='142309' dateline='1343503460']
How was that kid bullied? He's built like a brick shithouse. Who would pick on that?

I was a huge guy in the 7th grade (almost 6'2" if i recall) but i was bullied by a kid almost a foot shorter than me. Though it didn't last as long as this kid's as I got permission from my football coach to kick his ass, then the rest of the team pressured him into straightening up. We ended up being good friends after that, its funny where life will take you :P

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
28-07-2012, 03:50 PM
(28-07-2012 03:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  Soon I will be looked down on for being old. Can't wait to take up that challenge. Going to show them young whipper snappers a thing or two...Big Grin

Come, join us, don't be afraid. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-07-2012, 07:07 PM
That's an old video.
If you youtube it you can a bunch of videos much like it, the bully getting his ass kicked by the bullee.

I was bullied in high school for a couple days. Luckily I'm a big guy and I don't take any shit.
He threw a sandwich and verbal insults, I threw a punch and split his lip. Both got dragged into the Principles office, he got suspended and I didn't even get a detention. When he came back to school he never said two words to me, quick learner.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
28-07-2012, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 09:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
Do not fuck with a peaceful, mild-mannered future yokozuna unless you're prepared to get your fucking tibia fractured, which is exactly what happened to this idiot when he got body slammed like a rag doll.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Man, I gotta do that to my cat right now... Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post