Bully got owned
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: Bully got owned
House, why in the world would you change your avatar picture? Who are you man? Where did house go, what did you do to him??!?

I love this video, but I have watched some others, like interviews with both kids and it is horrible how that skinny shit is lying about what happened, he turned out to be far worse than initially seen.

Anyway, I could say I was a bit bullied, but I also bullied. I was never physical, but my teasing was horrible. That is why I was bullied, I was not afraid of people, so when someone started to bully me, I had no breaks, the things I could say to that person were just over the top. Then, nobody could catch me and nobody could counter my insults. I was a bit skinny, so that made me a target for all those strong bullies, but they would soon realise that all these insults and the laughing of the rest of the school was just not worth it, so eventually they all left me alone. I only feel sorry for one or two occasions, the rest were childish teasing, or insulting defence.

Non could challenge me and come on top.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bully got owned
Fuck ya! That was awesome. He had every right to defend himself! He was attacked first!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply