Bumped into a tumblr nutter today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Bumped into a tumblr nutter today
Best thing I've read in a long time.

Maybe now some of the leftist degenerates on this form will shut up about how such people don't exist.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 05:08 PM
(09-11-2014 05:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Best thing I've read in a long time.

Maybe now some of the leftist degenerates on this form will shut up about how such people don't exist.

I've never heard anyone here say that. How about you quit making things up?

Or maybe, provide a citation or shut the fuck up. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-11-2014, 05:26 PM
(09-11-2014 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 05:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Best thing I've read in a long time.

I've never heard anyone here say that. How about you quit making things up?

(06-10-2014 10:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 10:37 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Also, no one ever claimed that affirmative action isn't without it's flaws. But no one has a better solution as yet either.

Oh, I dunno, Impulse.

There's probably some raging hate-filled misandric feminazi liberal communist tumblr social justice warrior reptiloid who once came close to saying something remotely similar.

I mean, those people exist*, right? And they obviously secretly run the world*, because so many other people spend so much time caring so hard about what they might have said.

Because clearly after having created and perpetuated systematic inequality for generations, we just declared one day that everything was magically fixed, and that was the end of that problem forever. Any move to redress that systemic inequality would require treating the disadvantaged differently, which is obviously reverse racism because reasons. And we can't have that.

*note: people might not exist

(12-09-2014 08:28 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(12-09-2014 06:45 AM)Chas Wrote:  For all these feminism threads::

For any philosophy, politics, religion, or movement there is a spectrum of opinion, commitment, and focus from "that's interesting" to "kill the infidels".

Please stop conflating extremists and moderates, it makes you appear shallow and thoughtless - even irrational..

If you think feminism is exclusionary, outdated, no longer useful, then you are not paying attention to reality.
If you are painting feminism as a whole with the brush of misandry, you are being shallow and ignorant.

BUT CHAS ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A CRAZY PERSON ON TUMBLR THEREFORE FEMINAZI REPTILOID SOCIAL JUSTICE FASCIST CULTURAL MARXIST MISANDRIC CONSPIRACY QED

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

You even responded to that last one. Either you have very short memory or are being highly disingenuous.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

09-11-2014, 05:50 PM
(09-11-2014 05:26 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 05:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  I've never heard anyone here say that. How about you quit making things up?

(06-10-2014 10:53 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Oh, I dunno, Impulse.

There's probably some raging hate-filled misandric feminazi liberal communist tumblr social justice warrior reptiloid who once came close to saying something remotely similar.

I mean, those people exist*, right? And they obviously secretly run the world*, because so many other people spend so much time caring so hard about what they might have said.

Because clearly after having created and perpetuated systematic inequality for generations, we just declared one day that everything was magically fixed, and that was the end of that problem forever. Any move to redress that systemic inequality would require treating the disadvantaged differently, which is obviously reverse racism because reasons. And we can't have that.

*note: people might not exist

(12-09-2014 08:28 AM)cjlr Wrote:  BUT CHAS ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A CRAZY PERSON ON TUMBLR THEREFORE FEMINAZI REPTILOID SOCIAL JUSTICE FASCIST CULTURAL MARXIST MISANDRIC CONSPIRACY QED

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

You even responded to that last one. Either you have very short memory or are being highly disingenuous.

That was not even talking about the same thing, so try again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Could you maybe go and hijack another thread if you do insist on sniping posts on threads you have absolutely no interest in.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 3 users Like Cetaceaphile's post
09-11-2014, 05:53 PM
(09-11-2014 05:52 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Could you maybe go and hijack another thread if you do insist on sniping posts on threads you have absolutely no interest in.

SorrySad

09-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Why is this tumblr? I think I am not savy enough to get it.

Crazy lady though! People and their conclusions on misinformation.
09-11-2014, 09:42 PM
(09-11-2014 05:50 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 05:26 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  You even responded to that last one. Either you have very short memory or are being highly disingenuous.

That was not even talking about the same thing, so try again.

It's not even remotely talking about the same thing, but the world becomes so much simpler when you let all of your paranoid delusions just bleed together, so can you blame him?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
09-11-2014, 10:18 PM
(09-11-2014 08:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why is this tumblr? I think I am not savy enough to get it.

[+] 3 users Like Kaepora Gaebora's post
09-11-2014, 10:30 PM
(09-11-2014 10:18 PM)Kaepora Gaebora Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 08:50 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Why is this tumblr? I think I am not savy enough to get it.

Yeah, uh that's actually very accurate.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell