You are really bored, are you Observer?
[Show Results]

Bumper sticker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2011, 01:48 PM
RE: Bumper sticker
@NoJ
OH yes.I'd love nothing more.Actually , driving a tank around is legal in the UK so Cetaceaphile could do that.

@The observer
We'll convert it to bio-fuel.Just eat plenty of chips Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2011, 04:10 PM

I like the sticker. You could always take it up a notch and make some money off your creation at Zazzle.com. You can create bumper stickers, tee shirts, buttons, you name it. And you get a percentage of the sales, which you set to receive from 10% on up. And, best of all, it's free to join and create stuff at Zazzle. Cafe Press charges a monthly rate to do the same thing.

As for vandals having something to say back, if you did stick your car with that, why not buy those lipstick hidden camera's and catch them in the act. Then you can make a fool of them by putting them on You Tube for all the world to see, as Christ like lives up to the name of bad Christian. Tongue

Plus, lipstick camera's are an invaluable resource for personal protection in the event you encounter a pig, while the police officers in your area are not then available. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:Plus, lipstick camera's are an invaluable resource for personal protection in the event you encounter a pig, while the police officers in your area are not then available. Wink
I think pepper spray , a dagger and a Desert Eagle would be much more invaluable in such situation.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply