Bundy Brothers Acquitted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2016 06:30 AM by Full Circle.)
Bundy Brothers Acquitted
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bun....html?_r=0

This is the kind of shit that makes me think I’ve woken up and I’m now living in an alternate universe. Facepalm

These bozos are acquitted and Trump could be our next president. [Image: Ur7XVsP.gif?zoom=2]

[Image: f1bad9ec619e568cbca656dd9100500a.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Full Circle's post
28-10-2016, 06:41 AM
RE: Bundy Brothers Acquitted
Yeah. Definitely a WTF moment.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
28-10-2016, 06:52 AM
I'd say it's on par with the OJ Simpson verdict.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-10-2016, 07:21 AM
The implications of them having enough support in rural America for a jury to make this unexpected move as we close in on a probable Hillary victory does not escape my cynical, paranoid mind.

This is gonna be good Evil_monster

[Image: Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif]

'Murican Canadian
28-10-2016, 07:35 AM
(28-10-2016 07:21 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The implications of them having enough support in rural America for a jury to make this unexpected move as we close in on a probable Hillary victory does not escape my cynical, paranoid mind.

This is gonna be good Evil_monster

[Image: Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif]

Exactly.

[Image: vyifoyn.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-10-2016, 07:54 AM
(28-10-2016 06:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bun....html?_r=0

This is the kind of shit that makes me think I’ve woken up and I’m now living in an alternate universe. Facepalm

You are, it's called "America" and lies outside most of the known laws of logic and common sense . . .

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
28-10-2016, 08:11 AM
(28-10-2016 07:54 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 06:21 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bun....html?_r=0

You are, it's called "America" and lies outside most of the known laws of logic and common sense . . .

At least we’re not alone.

cough...Brexit...cough

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
28-10-2016, 08:14 AM
I keep hearing the theme music from "The Twilight Zone" in my head.

[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-10-2016, 08:16 AM
(28-10-2016 08:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 07:54 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  You are, it's called "America" and lies outside most of the known laws of logic and common sense . . .

At least we’re not alone.

cough...Brexit...cough

Tongue

No-where near in the same league!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
28-10-2016, 08:18 AM
(28-10-2016 08:16 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 08:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  At least we’re not alone.

cough...Brexit...cough

Tongue

No-where near in the same league!

We haven’t crossed the line...yet. You guys have. Yes