Bundy Brothers Acquitted

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Bundy Brothers Acquitted
Meanwhile in Dakota 141 Arrested at Dakota Access Pipeline Protest as Police Move In

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tensions-mount-...d=43078902

What am I missing here? Why did law enforcement allow the Bundy’s to just hang out on Federal land and not these people? Is it because the Native Americans aren’t heavily armed? Is it because they aren't white boys? Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2016, 02:36 PM
(28-10-2016 02:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Meanwhile in Dakota 141 Arrested at Dakota Access Pipeline Protest as Police Move In

What am I missing here? Why did law enforcement allow the Bundy’s to just hang out on Federal land and not these people? Is it because the Native Americans aren’t heavily armed? Is it because they aren't white boys? Rolleyes

If it happened in Oregon they would have thrown them a parade. Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-10-2016, 02:55 PM
(28-10-2016 02:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:34 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Meanwhile in Dakota 141 Arrested at Dakota Access Pipeline Protest as Police Move In

If it happened in Oregon they would have thrown them a parade. Drinking Beverage

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
28-10-2016, 03:12 PM
(28-10-2016 02:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Laugh out load I am really getting the feeling you are looking to move one state south of you.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-10-2016, 03:24 PM
They had people from the town near where they took over the Federal facility. They're really pissed at this result. It's clearly a crazy verdict. They won't get off in Nevada. I'm sure glad I wan't on that jury. They're gonna be ridiculed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-10-2016, 03:27 PM
(28-10-2016 03:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If it happened in Oregon they would have thrown them a parade. Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load I am really getting the feeling you are looking to move one state south of you.

That would be returning home. Smartass

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-10-2016, 03:29 PM
(28-10-2016 03:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They had people from the town near where they took over the Federal facility. They're really pissed at this result. It's clearly a crazy verdict. They won't get off in Nevada. I'm sure glad I wan't on that jury. They're gonna be ridiculed.

They removed a juror who was accused by other jurors as being "biased" then they return a not guilty verdict.

The irony burns.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post