Burger King will own Popeye's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Burger King will own Popeye's
(22-02-2017 03:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I was stationed in Misawa, Japan there was a Burger King and a Popeye's on base right across the street from the barracks building.

Burger King made some deal with the Army a long time ago and now there's at least one on every Army base.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2017, 07:09 PM
(22-02-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I haven't been to BK in 12 years.

I've never been to a Popeyes. I know they have one somewhere around. I've also never been to a chick fil a.

I haven't eaten at a KFC for going on 25 years or so.

Please let me know if I'm missing out.

BK you're missing out on French Toast Sticks, which are single handedly the worst thing I violate my diet with. <.< Chick Fil'A is the best chicken sandwiches ever...as long as you don't mind the facts that it's also hideously expensive, donates to homophobic causes, and has teenagers going, "How may I serve you today?" in a creepy cult-like voice.

(22-02-2017 02:33 PM)kim Wrote:  
(22-02-2017 11:55 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  This is funny because my BK is next to my Popeyes...still need to try Popeyes. Also the way the board cuts this off "Burger King will own Pope..."

Ha! "Burger King will own Pope..."

You say that like it's not true. Shy

Oh dear...are you implying he's owned by the Burger King of Kings and Prince of Pink Slime (okay, a McD's reference, but close as I could do)?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
23-02-2017, 04:53 PM
(22-02-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I haven't been to BK in 12 years.

I've never been to a Popeyes. I know they have one somewhere around. I've also never been to a chick fil a.

I haven't eaten at a KFC for going on 25 years or so.

Please let me know if I'm missing out.

BK is ok, out of the Big 3 (McD's Wendy's and BK) they are the one I go with, really good fries and the burgers are slightly better than the other 2's.

Popeye's is actually relatively good the chicken has a decent amount of spice and they have better side dishes than KFC the red beans and rice is really good.

KFC is meh most grocery stores have chicken that is as good or better than KFC these days.

Chick-fil-a is gross worst chicken sandwhich I have ever had and the soggy tasteless unsalted potato abominations they serve on the side are not good enough to feed to a dog. Which lead to a moral dilemma for me How can you boycott a place you would never eat at?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-02-2017, 05:04 PM
I like their veggie burgers and their fries are pretty basic so, I can usually wolf down that stuff, if I can't get home.
Bleh - their coffee is for shit.
They have this cream pie - Hershey's Sunday Pie - pretty yummy. Even yummy enough to cover up the taste of their shitty coffee. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-02-2017, 05:08 PM
BK has onion rings which you can sub for fries, that will always make me love BK more.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post