Buried a cat this evening ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Buried a cat this evening ...
Blue was so tiny when he was found and I got him that I figured he wouldn't be as skittish as he is. He thinks playing means some biting (not hard). If I stand still for more than a minute - like when folding clothes or getting ready for work - he must wrap himself around my ankle and nibble. Every so often he comes up and wants some attention, but when he's done - he's done. Let anyone come into the house that doesn't live here and he is upstairs and hiding in an instant. Silly cats.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Gracie was found abandoned in a barn when she was about 2 days old. Fortunately, her rescuer was a vet tech who took her to the clinic. About 2 months later, I get a call telling me I had won the Veterinary Clinic Customer of the Month. My grand prize just happened to be a free kitten.

One of the best days of my life.

Damn, I've sprung a leak again.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
30-07-2014, 09:22 PM
Burying a pet sucks...

Last week I had to shoot a dying baby kitten to put it out of it's misery as it was crying and looking at me. I really did NOT want to do it, but it was the humane thing to do. The poor thing could barely stand a few seconds, couldn't walk for more than a few stammering steps, it was cold and had a faint heartbeat. The Mamma cat presumably gave up on saving it as she began to ignore its cries. It was obvious that it was going to die, but it'll rend your heart just the same.

31-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Sorry Chas!
I like cats; my wife is a cat fanatic.
We can get very close to them.
31-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Oh no, sorry to hear that, Chas. it's good to know she had a good life, though. Hug

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
31-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Sorry to hear that, Chas. Sad