Burned Plastic In Oven
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
27-05-2013, 10:40 AM
RE: Burned Plastic In Oven
(27-05-2013 08:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 07:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  Not cool. Advising a possibly fatal course of action is contemptible.

I must agree, the fumes from ammonia and bleach can be far more dangerous than a bit of plastic smell. Don't give out dangerous advices, if they are not accommodated with at least a smile face. Smile

It's funny...but not. I learned that lesson the hard way.

I was cleaning the bathroom and was trying to lift a stubborn stain out of the linoleum, so I started with bleach and water then switched to a bucket full ammonia. Just the act of mixing the two on the floor was enough to practically knock me out.

And the fucking stain remained!


God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: Burned Plastic In Oven
(27-05-2013 08:47 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 08:45 AM)Filox Wrote:  You know what else people forget in their microwave? Plates with gold lines... That shit IS gold and gold IS metal.

Like this:

[Image: White-and-Gold-10-inch-plat.jpg]

When I saw my plate sparkling...

Smile

I did that with a gold-rimmed teacup once. Very exciting. Sparkly. Consider

My son once stuck one of my good, rarely used, pieces of china in the microwave. He nearly didn't survive the explosion.

No, the mircowave didn't explode or anything.

I did Drinking Beverage

Don't even get me started on the "reason" he dared to touch one of those plates to begin with.


God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: