Busta Rhymes at the Grammys- President Agent Orange

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2017, 12:41 PM
RE: Busta Rhymes at the Grammys- President Agent Orange
(13-02-2017 12:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Show the man's ancestors a little respect, it's Drumpf.

Which raises the point of why the Drumpf family Anglicised their name to Trump?

Possibly because of ant-German feelings in the US at the turn of the previous century? Or because they were immigrants? Whatever, Friedrich Drumpf made his wealth from a chain of saloon-cum-brothels in the lawless Wild West during the Gold Rush of the 1890s, and his businesses ultimately led to the fortune that made grandson Donald Trump.

[Image: cf3c623ab188f82c1b5c2516be9ff716.gif]

—Indeed. Sad
Former President Obama deported many, many illegals. Is he Nazi?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2017, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2017 01:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-02-2017 12:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  The more elite, rich, spoiled liberals do this the more they help President Trump.
Thank you!

The bookies have him getting impeached or resigning at better than 50-50. The fact that there is a betting line on it at all makes the odds better than 90-10 by my calculation. You should be happy they're gonna run out the infidel president. At least Obama was just an atheist, Trump is a cautionary sign for metheists everywhere. At least when Pence is president you won't have to blush when I say, "Two Corinthians walk into a bar..." There ain't a religious bone in dude's body. He's more than areligious, he sees all religions as stupid people asking to be manipulated to his advantage. It's actually pretty impressive. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-02-2017, 12:55 PM
(13-02-2017 12:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Which raises the point of why the Drumpf family Anglicised their name to Trump?

You wouldn't want to be called Drumpf in Germany in the first place. It's just one letter short of "Dumpf", which can mean stupid. With a little bit of imagination you can even turn it into "Stumpf", which means blunt but can also mean stupid. In todays world it could even be used to rhime with "Schlumpf", which means smurf in German.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
13-02-2017, 01:06 PM
(13-02-2017 10:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 09:56 AM)Fireball Wrote:  My wife and I have agreed to disagree on whether the WLB should be addressed respectfully now that he is president. I've been using "chump", but I'll start using Agent Orange instead. It's a great symbol of toxicity.

If it was a chimpanzee in the oval office would she offer it respect? So what's the difference with Trump?

Well, you'll never see a chimp in office...oh, wait. "Bedtime for Bonzo" rings a bell. Big Grin

On an unrelated note, who tooted the butt trumpet and summoned Alla?! Angry
13-02-2017, 01:09 PM
(13-02-2017 01:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Well, you'll never see a chimp in office...oh, wait. "Bedtime for Bonzo" rings a bell. Big Grin

In the good ol' times I was a member of fearbush.com and I reasones with another member that one of these days, Americans will pick their president from the nearest tree. Speaking of having prophetic gifts.
14-02-2017, 06:32 AM
(13-02-2017 01:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:  On an unrelated note, who tooted the butt trumpet and summoned Alla?! Angry

I would guess Girlyman...or Alla is a sock of Girlyman. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-02-2017, 01:36 PM
(13-02-2017 10:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  If it was a chimpanzee in the oval office would she offer it respect? So what's the difference with Trump?

Chimpanzees have higher IQs than the Donald.

—Recently it's been scientifically proven that chimps can walk while eating a banana. And they don't need a teleprompter in order to communicate with their peers.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
14-02-2017, 01:50 PM
(14-02-2017 01:36 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(13-02-2017 10:22 AM)morondog Wrote:  If it was a chimpanzee in the oval office would she offer it respect? So what's the difference with Trump?

Chimpanzees have higher IQs than the Donald.

—Recently it's been scientifically proven that chimps can walk while eating a banana. And they don't need a teleprompter in order to communicate with their peers.

I vote to replace Drumpf with a chimp until such time as we can hold new elections. Actually, a orangutan might even get by undetected....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-02-2017, 01:52 PM
(14-02-2017 01:50 PM)Dom Wrote:  Actually, a orangutan might even get by undetected....

The higher intellect would give him away instantly.