Bye all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Bye all
I intentionally don't tell people to stay when they make goodbye threads. I always trust that they've considered their decision carefully, and I've always been the first to say that this forum isn't for everyone. I just wish them well, and if they're someone I've gotten to know, I let them know we'll keep the light on..

....but, of this I disapprove.

I'd like you to reconsider. Give it a week. Yes?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
07-07-2015, 12:25 AM
(06-07-2015 11:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  No problem, next time I'll keep my mouth shut.

What? Why? Do you think I was being sarcastic? I really meant it was a good idea. I honestly would not have even thought of it if you did not mention it.

Ok, sorry, thought I sensed snark in there. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-07-2015, 12:30 AM
Ya just got here, Jen!

This place is always open to come & go... feel free to just pop back ... whenever. Touch base, now and then.

We like knowing you are on the planet.

No expectations. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
07-07-2015, 12:45 AM
(07-07-2015 12:25 AM)pablo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 11:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What? Why? Do you think I was being sarcastic? I really meant it was a good idea. I honestly would not have even thought of it if you did not mention it.

Ok, sorry, thought I sensed snark in there. Thumbsup

The whole "What would we do without you" may have been a little and if so I do apologize but that was not my intention but it's alright I can totally see how that could be snarky and don't blame you at all for thinking that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Miss you already.

Happy hunting or whatever "militant atheist" should say to his sister-in-arms Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
07-07-2015, 01:19 AM
(07-07-2015 12:03 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I intentionally don't tell people to stay when they make goodbye threads. I always trust that they've considered their decision carefully, and I've always been the first to say that this forum isn't for everyone. I just wish them well, and if they're someone I've gotten to know, I let them know we'll keep the light on..

....but, of this I disapprove.

I'd like you to reconsider. Give it a week. Yes?

ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
07-07-2015, 01:41 AM
Jennybee

You were the first person to welcome me when I arrived here a couple of weeks ago - for which I thank you.

Take care.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 2 users Like god has no twitter account's post
07-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Well, just don't feel obligated to stay away just because you said so. No harm in changing ones mind. I hope you do. Smile

Safe travels and we'll leave the light on for ya.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Farewell Jenny. I will miss you.

I hope you check in from time to time.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
I really hope you'll reconsider Jenny!

If not, be well and keep in touch. Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post