Fuck it I choose birds.
[Show Results]

CAT PERSON VS DOG PERSON

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: CAT PERSON VS DOG PERSON
(03-04-2014 06:23 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 06:14 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: sticker,375x360.u1.png]

[Image: tumblr_mvosczAA1n1swdfc0o1_500.gif]
Bring it!

I'll also leave this here.

[Image: bunny-falls-asleep-at-desk.jpg]

Charizard Can't beat my blazikens rock slide.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Cat... Love 'em.

I've had a phobia of dogs as long as I can remember. There's only a hand full I've ever been able to approach, and even then I'm uneasy.

We've always had cats... One of my earliest memories is of our old tabby/white cat Monty. Then we had a tabby called Suzy, who was killed by a car.

And now we've got Tommy... Another tabby/white short hair, and he's a little bugger. 16 years old next month, and still raising hell.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
03-04-2014, 07:13 PM
I love all of God's fine creatures equally.
03-04-2014, 07:15 PM
(03-04-2014 07:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I love all of God's fine creatures equally.

I do too but you know birds don't tear up all your hopes and dreams, and my birds are quiet.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2014, 07:26 PM
(03-04-2014 07:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:13 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I love all of God's fine creatures equally.

I do too but you know birds don't tear up all your hopes and dreams, and my birds are quiet.

My bird tore up and ate my homework in 8th grade TRUE FUCKIN' STORY! I got in so much shit, the teacher didn't believe me. I friggin loved that damn bird.

One time, a couple years later, I was walking the family shitzu-multese and a HAWK swooped down, grazed him to pick him up and was coming in for the second try. Good thing I'm fast, I had to carry him home.

Also, movie recommendation: BIRDS by Alfred Hitchcock. My fave AH movie. Shy
03-04-2014, 07:30 PM
(03-04-2014 07:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:15 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I do too but you know birds don't tear up all your hopes and dreams, and my birds are quiet.

My bird tore up and ate my homework in 8th grade TRUE FUCKIN' STORY! I got in so much shit, the teacher didn't believe me. I friggin loved that damn bird.

One time, a couple years later, I was walking the family shitzu-multese and a HAWK swooped down, grazed him to pick him up and was coming in for the second try. Good thing I'm fast, I had to carry him home.

Im going to muslim and christian hell for this but I laughed when I say the dog almost eaten by a bird bit.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-04-2014, 07:38 PM
(03-04-2014 07:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 07:26 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  My bird tore up and ate my homework in 8th grade TRUE FUCKIN' STORY! I got in so much shit, the teacher didn't believe me. I friggin loved that damn bird.

Im going to muslim and christian hell for this but I laughed when I say the dog almost eaten by a bird bit.

[Image: bird_zps5d78f8d2.jpg]

That reminded me of this bird memory, too:

One week in Junior High School, I spent every night at my friends watching horror movies. When I was walking over by her house along a road with big trees, a MURDER OF CROWS swooped down to SCALP me. That shit hurt! I lost a chunk of hair. Ew! I threw up my hood and ran.

I still love all the birds though. I just bought spicy bird seed mix because a squirrel keeps stealing from my bird feeder.
03-04-2014, 07:41 PM
(03-04-2014 07:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That reminded me of this bird memory, too:

One week in Junior High School, I spent every night at my friends watching horror movies. When I was walking over by her house along a road with big trees, a MURDER OF CROWS swooped down to SCALP me. That shit hurt! I lost a chunk of hair. Ew! I threw up my hood and ran.

I still love all the birds though. I just bought spicy bird seed mix because a squirrel keeps stealing from my bird feeder.

Do you like creepypasta?Evil_monster

[Image: slenderman-20235-1920x1080.jpg]

03-04-2014, 07:43 PM
[Image: Picture23_zpse689e149.jpg]

Dogs. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Cat vs Dog Theology

Cats:

You feed me
You love me
You take care of me...
...I must be god! Banana_zorro

Dogs:

You feed me
You love me
You take care of me...
...YOU must be god! Bowing

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post