Cat
Fuck it I choose birds.
[Show Results]

CAT PERSON VS DOG PERSON

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: CAT PERSON VS DOG PERSON
I have dogs, birds and cats. I love them all.

But it's got to be my German Shepherd who rules - he keeps the lot of us safe.

[Image: IMG_0214.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
03-04-2014, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 07:59 PM by Full Circle.)
[attachment=2024]
Draco went from this to this
[attachment=2025]

Dogs Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
03-04-2014, 08:02 PM
dogs, cats are awesome, but dogs are less prone to use their claws to dismember you

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
03-04-2014, 08:10 PM
(03-04-2014 08:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  dogs, cats are awesome, but dogs are less prone to use their claws to dismember you

Yeah, dogs prefer to use their teeth.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2014, 08:11 PM
(03-04-2014 08:10 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:02 PM)nach_in Wrote:  dogs, cats are awesome, but dogs are less prone to use their claws to dismember you

Yeah, dogs prefer to use their teeth.

but birds are in a cage and don't use either to destroy anything.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2014, 08:16 PM
(03-04-2014 08:11 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 08:10 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Yeah, dogs prefer to use their teeth.

but birds are in a cage and don't use either to destroy anything.Tongue

Looks innocent doesn't he?

[Image: looney_tunes_tweety_pie.jpg]

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
03-04-2014, 08:19 PM
How about a "both" option?

I'm a cat and a dog person. I love the unpredictable, eccentric, and acrobatic nature of cats. Being small and cute helps too. And I love the loyal, forever loving, and rambunctious nature of dogs. I find it is more fun to rough house with them than cats, though. Plus, I don't lose a quart of blood in the process. Each has their pros and cons; for example, the love of a dog is unconditional, but it can also be quite smothering. Cats tend to be more moody, and so their love notch is not always cranked up to 11. I find this to be a nice balance.

I currently only have a cat because I live in an apartment and I'm away from home a lot. Cats are pretty self sufficient. My sister's dogs are like my surrogate dogs. I hope to get a pooch when I move into a house in the future. I'm shooting for a Tibetan Mastiff.
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
03-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Years ago, I would have said "dog", but my wife and I got two cats after we got married, and I got used to them. They are much lower maintenance.

Also, I love watching their petty standoffs. It's like the quick draw part of a western. One sits there while the other gets closer and closer to bopping her on the head. Then, she finally does it and all hell breaks loose. For like, eight seconds. Then they're cool.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
03-04-2014, 08:24 PM
(03-04-2014 08:21 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Years ago, I would have said "dog", but my wife and I got two cats after we got married, and I got used to them. They are much lower maintenance.

Also, I love watching their petty standoffs. It's like the quick draw part of a western. One sits there while the other gets closer and closer to bopping her on the head. Then, she finally does it and all hell breaks loose. For like, eight seconds. Then they're cool.

I know my two cats run and destroy everything. My friend came over laughing and saying "the brown one is getting owned.":lol:

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-04-2014, 08:58 PM
I have three dogs, two parrots, and a cat. So, really not able to pick just one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post