CATS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2018, 09:17 PM
RE: CATS!

Believing strongly, without evidence, is considered mad, stupid, but faith in God holds immense prestige in our society. ----- Sam Harris
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobosapiens's post
17-05-2018, 05:24 PM
(16-05-2018 08:45 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Aaaaaand immediately I have this ear worm stuck:

Gee, thanks!

/sarcasm

Disappointing theists since 1968
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes A. Secular Human's post
17-05-2018, 05:37 PM
(15-05-2018 10:52 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(15-05-2018 09:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  The pet stores around here still have animals - but they all come from the shelter and the shelter people check on them and rotate them. They are all spayed or neutered.

Yeah, I think that's how it works here, too. Both of our cats were rescues. We had another who we got as a stray, who had been owned in the past.

Ours are Petco veterans, and rescues.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
17-05-2018, 07:57 PM
(16-05-2018 10:57 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  A cat I grew up with used to wake me up in the middle of the night, curled up and purring on my chest.
It's was nice, especially in the winter.

My family had three outside cats that were only let inside on the coldest of winter nights. They would spend that time in my room. I remember one night waking up with two cuddled on other side of my head and one sleeping on my chest. It is one of my fondest childhood memories.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post