CATS!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
11-04-2018, 07:52 PM
CATS!
I'm moderately (ok extremely) obsessed with my cat, and I will not lie.

Her fluffy paws are made of Velcro and her soft tummy made of irresistible fluffstuff.

Every time she purrs I smile uncontrollably.

I have a problem.....

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like JesseB's post
11-04-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: CATS!
Oh.... right..... I saw her napping on the bed and had to run over to hug her.... (yea she really would like to take a nap in peace for once I bet lol).

Anyway if you have a fluffy fir-ball that you love why not give a shout out, or even a picture!

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
11-04-2018, 08:28 PM
(11-04-2018 08:01 PM)JesseB Wrote:  Oh.... right..... I saw her napping on the bed and had to run over to hug her.... (yea she really would like to take a nap in peace for once I bet lol).

Anyway if you have a fluffy fir-ball that you love why not give a shout out, or even a picture!

He thinks he's a ham, he really does. But he's eating us out of house and home. He needs therapy. So do we.

[Image: 103saqd.jpg]

For every legend told and retold, a bit of messy but significant reality is ignored.
David Quammen, The Song of the Dodo
[+] 5 users Like Hobosapiens's post
11-04-2018, 08:37 PM
I think I have that disease or parasite that makes you obsessed with cats (either that or living alone so long has made me moderately crazy lol), either way love your cat Hobo, he's cute and fun and lots of character!

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
11-04-2018, 09:05 PM
[Image: EQI8TCT.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
11-04-2018, 09:33 PM
It's kinda funny watching my cat boss my dog around, he's a German shep golden retriever mix he's HUGE compared to her, but we both know our place in this household lol. She's the boss and everyone know's it.

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
12-04-2018, 04:20 AM
DA DA, DA DA DA DA, DA DA DA DA........

Meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow, ..........

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
12-04-2018, 04:53 AM
I'm obsessed with my Gwynnies! Banana_zorro

But we have too many Gwynnie threads... and too many cat threads. Tongue

Here's a little villain way up that tree. XP
[Image: MG6P6a5.jpg]

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-04-2018, 05:22 AM
My cat sometimes brings me a "present" of a dead mouse. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
12-04-2018, 06:04 AM
Sometimes, he says. There's three cats that live here and one stray. They cornered a baby rabbit yesterday whose live was preserved by being adorable - at least for a minute, anyway. Laugh out load

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post