CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2017, 07:37 AM
For Americans who want him to knock off his fucking demagoguery, you can call. Leave the cussing and blasphemy here, you can and should raise your tone though to express your anger at his WW2 German/Jim Crow McCarthyism bullshit.

CBS phone # 646-926-1CBS (1227) leave PE Trump a message, stop his bullshit demagoguery.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: CBS Phone # leave PE Trump message.
First I was like "PE..?". Then I was like, "Oh PE... President Egotist!" Got it, thanks. Thumbsup

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
18-01-2017, 01:39 PM
(18-01-2017 01:37 PM)Impulse Wrote:  First I was like "PE..?". Then I was like, "Oh PE... President Egotist!" Got it, thanks. Thumbsup

Puerile Egotist
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
19-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Brian, you must be the guy who set himself on fire outside of Trump hotel.

I hope you are recovering from your injuries.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
19-01-2017, 12:31 PM
(19-01-2017 12:09 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Brian, you must be the guy who set himself on fire outside of Trump hotel.

I hope you are recovering from your injuries.

Excuse me, exactly what is that supposed to mean? Please clarify, because don't want to take what you say out of context. But if you are saying I am angry, FUCK YEA and so the fuck what. Lots of people besides me are just as angry AS THEY SHOULD BE.

We have seen what political demagoguery does, we have seen his script before in Jim Crow, McCarthyism AND YES he IS taking a a page out of WW2 Germany.

Sold fear of the "other" for 5 years, sold scapegoating REPEATEDLY of not one politician or one group, but REPEATEDLY of multiple groups. Preyed off the economic anxiety of voters, sold hyper nationalism, and sold himself as the only one who could save them.

Now, if that is not what you mean, explain. Trump is a delusional narcissistic bully and sociopath, so much so he burned beyond recognition those in his own party to gain the nomination. Has made comments about 2nd Amendment solutions to political rivals knowing that plays well then lies and tried to pawn that off as a mere "joke". Has also picked public fights with intel, which undermines their ability to do their job, knowing that every law agency is not moncromatic with the individual agents politics.

Now again, if this is not what you mean, explain. Yes I am angry because that asshole thinks his class status make him right about everything. Nobody ever stood up to him growing up, his dad LITERALLY taught him to be the fucking bully he is.

The only rightful response to a political demagogue is the strongest condemnation. To not do so is to set the stage to repeat the vile history of the past.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2017, 12:37 PM
(19-01-2017 12:31 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  We have seen what political demagoguery does, we have seen his script before in Jim Crow, McCarthyism...

One of Trump's mentors is Roy Cohn, McCarthy's right-hand man.

A mentor in shamelessness: the man who taught Trump the power of publicity
19-01-2017, 03:22 PM
(17-01-2017 07:37 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  For Americans who want him to knock off his fucking demagoguery, you can call. Leave the cussing and blasphemy here, you can and should raise your tone though to express your anger at his WW2 German/Jim Crow McCarthyism bullshit.

CBS phone # 646-926-1CBS (1227) leave PE Trump a message, stop his bullshit demagoguery.

What message did you leave?