CERN is Tower of Babel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: CERN is Tower of Babel
(23-09-2015 01:35 PM)Talviomena Wrote:  

Neat. Laugh out load I'm baffled by all these prophecy videos, was the armageddon whatever supposed to be today? Or does it begin today and the "final" armageddon would end in the end of this september? Hobo

I should count how many supposed apocalypses I've lived through. I'm sure it'd be in double digits by now.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 06:06 PM
(23-09-2015 02:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:20 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  The is no question. Google is clearly more powerful than God.
You do NOT fuck with Google.

I know, right?

If there is anything on Earth which might approach omniscient, it's Google. So saith the Church of Google.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-09-2015, 06:32 PM
(02-08-2015 02:02 PM)natachan Wrote:  http://youtu.be/b56YW8FhKyU

So this guy thinks the CERN is a repeat of the Tower of Babel. Which is bad because why? Because people of differing views are setting aside their differences and working peacefully towards a common goal? He has this nonsense about heaven being a physical place reached via wormhole.

Very weird. And kinda fucked up.

The message he's really trying to relay is obvious.

It's just another example of how religionists will do whatever it takes to thwart the progress of science by equating it to something evil that the world can do without. They do it with evolution, the Big Bang, and just about anything else that can progress the betterment of humankind.

Facepalm

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
23-09-2015, 06:52 PM
(23-09-2015 06:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 02:30 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I know, right?

If there is anything on Earth which might approach omniscient, it's Google. So saith the Church of Google.

More honest than the Church of Christianity, for sure.
23-09-2015, 09:23 PM
tower ? that thing is basically an underground pipe that goes in a loop
24-09-2015, 12:24 AM
(23-09-2015 09:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  tower ? that thing is basically an underground pipe that goes in a loop

It's a torus. That's.... not only is it not a tower, it's topologically non-homeomorphic to a tower. PANCAKES are homeomorphic to towers. ROCKS are homeomorphic to towers. It takes a lot to not be a tower. Mathematically speaking, CERN's about as not-a-tower as it can get.
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
24-09-2015, 12:25 AM
(24-09-2015 12:24 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 09:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  tower ? that thing is basically an underground pipe that goes in a loop

It's a torus. That's.... not only is it not a tower, it's topologically non-homeomorphic to a tower. PANCAKES are homeomorphic to towers. ROCKS are homeomorphic to towers. It takes a lot to not be a tower. Mathematically speaking, CERN's about as not-a-tower as it can get.

Well, clearly because those scientists are all dirty, heathen, atowerists! Angry

Weeping

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-09-2015, 12:28 AM
(24-09-2015 12:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 12:24 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  It's a torus. That's.... not only is it not a tower, it's topologically non-homeomorphic to a tower. PANCAKES are homeomorphic to towers. ROCKS are homeomorphic to towers. It takes a lot to not be a tower. Mathematically speaking, CERN's about as not-a-tower as it can get.

Well, clearly because those scientists are all dirty, heathen, atowerists! Angry

Weeping

.... because they went with something non-phallic?

(Yes, the Bible is topologically homeomorphic to a dildo. Behold as I abuse the powers of maths.)
24-09-2015, 12:37 AM
(24-09-2015 12:28 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 12:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Well, clearly because those scientists are all dirty, heathen, atowerists! Angry

Weeping

.... because they went with something non-phallic?

(Yes, the Bible is topologically homeomorphic to a dildo. Behold as I abuse the powers of maths.)

The 'Freedom Tower' of Liberty University. Yep, they're building a giant cock and balls to house their divinity school in. Facepalm

[Image: Xwo252R.jpg?1]

Liberty University’s New Building is Totally Not Overcompensating for Anything

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
24-09-2015, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2015 12:45 AM by Reltzik.)
(24-09-2015 12:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(24-09-2015 12:28 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... because they went with something non-phallic?

The 'Freedom Tower' of Liberty University. Yep, they're building a giant cock and balls to house their divinity school in. Facepalm

[Image: Xwo252R.jpg?1]

Liberty University’s New Building is Totally Not Overcompensating for Anything

Well it's not that much of a stretch from cock and bull.

EDIT: Hey, wait, maybe THAT'S the tower of Babble! Er... Bible? Dammit, what was that name again?
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post