CHRIST'S TOMB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2014, 02:19 PM
RE: CHRIST'S TOMB
(06-02-2014 02:05 PM)alpha male Wrote:  If we're going to the movies, I'll choose a line from Steven Seagal in Under Siege:

What kind of babbling bullshit is this?

Says the Christian to the atheist. Got you to swear (even if indirectly)! Losing reward points in heaven fast, Alfie.

Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2014, 02:24 PM
(06-02-2014 02:10 PM)toadaly Wrote:  
(05-02-2014 03:16 PM)alpha male Wrote:  As I gave support for my accusations, it says I'm honest.

Sorry, but no it doesn't We both knew I was playing a game, and so you knew I was not lying, but proceeded to call me a liar anyway. That makes you a dishonest douchbag. Drinking Beverage
OK, you're not a liar, you're a troll who says things which aren't true. Not sure that's better than liar, but whatever floats your boat. Thumbsup
06-02-2014, 02:29 PM
(06-02-2014 01:55 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  ACT 2, SCENE 1. TAKE 3

Camera pans in slowly from the left and focuses on Doc.

Doc (to Alphamale): Leave now and never come back.

Alphamale (surprised): What did you say?

Doc (more forcefully): Leave now and never come back! (Voice rising) Leave now and NEVER COME BACK!

Sudden silence

Doc peers around apprehensively. Seeing nothing, he suddenly leaps and twirls in the air. "Gone! He's gone, precious! We told him to leave and away he goes!" Laughing and shouting, Doc continues to dance and twirl in the air.

FADE SCENE (with menacing music playing low in the background).

Wait. Are you saying that Alpha is your schizophrenic sock-puppet account? Also, are you saying that things will go well for a while until you feel betrayed, and you'll ultimately relapse and bite someone's finger off?
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
06-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Hate to admit it but I was thinking pretty much the same as Robby, just didn't feel like pursuing it.
06-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Yup,
I'm the good Gollum! Then the Holy SSSSpirit descended and turned me into Alpha.
Doc
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
06-02-2014, 02:38 PM
(06-02-2014 02:24 PM)alpha male Wrote:  
(06-02-2014 02:10 PM)toadaly Wrote:  Sorry, but no it doesn't We both knew I was playing a game, and so you knew I was not lying, but proceeded to call me a liar anyway. That makes you a dishonest douchbag. Drinking Beverage
OK, you're not a liar, you're a troll who says things which aren't true. Not sure that's better than liar, but whatever floats your boat. Thumbsup

You don't seem to know what trolling is either. You're still a douchebag. Drinking Beverage

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
06-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(06-02-2014 02:38 PM)toadaly Wrote:  You don't seem to know what trolling is either. You're still a douchebag. Drinking Beverage

We've done our level best to organize him a bridge... at very reasonable rates too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
06-02-2014, 02:57 PM
toadally, I had forgotten about the threat to kill cljr and you claiming you hated him and so on and zed male calling you a liar for it. Surprised he did not call me a liar for my claiming a piece of the true cross for sale. That cheap sob cljr, I saved his life and all I got were worthless Zimbabwean dollars.

I wonder if zed male ever thought about what is written in the bible in the same sense. If it appears on the internet it can be not true. If it appears in the bible then it must be true. Odd thinking if you ask me. I will suppose zed male will come back with some bit about not all of the bible is true but the resurrection of jesus has to be.

I am still in on the bridge action. The check is in the mail.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
06-02-2014, 03:56 PM
(06-02-2014 02:57 PM)JAH Wrote:  That cheap sob cljr, I saved his life and all I got were worthless Zimbabwean dollars.

As I recall, you asked for Zimbabucks. That doesn't change my hatred of cjlr though.

...I only told zedmale this was all a joke, so he'd go away. It's clear he wasn't willing to pay top dollar for this most excellent bridge, and I don't want him wasting a precious bidding spot.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
[+] 2 users Like toadaly's post
06-02-2014, 04:01 PM
(06-02-2014 02:32 PM)alpha male Wrote:  Hate to admit it but I was thinking pretty much the same as Robby, just didn't feel like pursuing it.

Hey alpha male,

I suspect the real reason you're here is

1. you appreciate REAL conversations, and you can't have them with your Christian friends

2. deep down you have serious doubts about your beliefs, and you're honest enough to put them to to the test. You're just a few steps away from being true to yourself by admitting you're an atheist.

What do you have to say to that? Try to be honest now!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user