CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 07:32 PM
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!
Okay, a few of you know that I've not been on good terms with the family due to them being Witnesses and my being an ex-witness.

Well get this: my cousin Jeremy, who wasn't raised a witness, contacted me and we've got tentative plans to meet up for coffee on boxing day!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm so happy!!! ClapClapClap

It's gonna be one heckuva meetup - over a decade of not seeing him (probably two, since my memory isn't so good)!

WOO HOO!!!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
24-12-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!
(24-12-2013 07:32 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Okay, a few of you know that I've not been on good terms with the family due to them being Witnesses and my being an ex-witness.

Well get this: my cousin Jeremy, who wasn't raised a witness, contacted me and we've got tentative plans to meet up for coffee on boxing day!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's gonna be one heckuva meetup - over a decade of not seeing him (probably two, since my memory isn't so good)!

WOO HOO!!!

Hug Very good news. Hope you have a wonderful time with your Cousin.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-12-2013, 07:39 PM
(24-12-2013 07:32 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Okay, a few of you know that I've not been on good terms with the family due to them being Witnesses and my being an ex-witness.

WOO HOO!!!

"COUSIN, LET'S GO BOWLING!"

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
24-12-2013, 07:39 PM

WOO HOO!!!

Merry Christmas.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
24-12-2013, 07:42 PM
(24-12-2013 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  

WOO HOO!!!

Merry Christmas.
Thank you, Chas. Smile

24-12-2013, 07:48 PM
(24-12-2013 07:37 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hug Very good news. Hope you have a wonderful time with your Cousin.

Thankies! I have NO CLUE how it's gonna go down, other then we're going for coffee. I mean, how does one update a family member on over a decade worth of life experiences?

"Let me explain. No, there is too much. Lemme sum up." - Inego Montoya.

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
24-12-2013, 07:53 PM

WOO HOO!!!

By Witnesses... I assume you mean... Jehovah's Witnesses...? You have a family of Jehovah's Witnesses? Confused

If that's the case; I feel so sorry for you - because I know that feel bro Sad

Oh, and speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thumbsup

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
24-12-2013, 07:58 PM
(24-12-2013 07:53 PM)MrAttacus Wrote:  

WOO HOO!!!

By Witnesses... I assume you mean... Jehovah's Witnesses...? You have a family of Jehovah's Witnesses? Confused

If that's the case; I feel so sorry for you - because I know that feel bro Sad

Oh, and speaking of Jehovah's Witnesses... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thumbsup

Yeah, Jehovah's Witnesses. Most of them - my cousin and his family aren't and so is his father. Thanks to an atheist for creating facebook, I get to have a second chance at family!

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you as well!

[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
24-12-2013, 08:09 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love when you can 'hear' excitement in a post! Smile

I hope you have a WONDERFUL visit and this is the start of a beautiful new beginning.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
24-12-2013, 08:32 PM
SO happy for you sweetie. Have a blast. Hug

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post