CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Of course the U.S. has and still uses radical muslim groups to overthrow secular leaders in the middle east, these radical muslim groups go by many different names, many of these fighters fight for many organizations, but they all have one thing in common, they are backed and funded by the west.

The U.S is now funneling arms and arab fighters to Syria to overthrow Assad just as it did in Libya.

The killing of a U.S. ambassador in Benghazi and it's investigation has revealed that the presence of the ambassador was a diplomatic cover for a CIA operation going on in Libya. And now all of the sudden, weeks before Head of CIA is supposed to testify about the incident, he all of the sudden steps down supposedly for having an affair. What was this CIA operation in Libya?

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 08:07 PM
Sources?
Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi
Sources are for people who are tarded.
Are you tarded Erxomai?

It's ok if you're tarded, my ex girlfriend was tarded but she's a pilot now.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
11-11-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm certainly mentally and socially challenged, but I don't feel very tarded. But then I also don't make a practice of making shit up and expecting people to accept my outrageous claims. If I did, I'd certainly be tarded.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-11-2012, 08:17 AM
(11-11-2012 10:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm certainly mentally and socially challenged, but I don't feel very tarded. But then I also don't make a practice of making shit up and expecting people to accept my outrageous claims. If I did, I'd certainly be tarded.
Well, you used to be tarded, ex-preacher.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-11-2012, 08:24 AM
(12-11-2012 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(11-11-2012 10:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm certainly mentally and socially challenged, but I don't feel very tarded. But then I also don't make a practice of making shit up and expecting people to accept my outrageous claims. If I did, I'd certainly be tarded.
Well, you used to be tarded, ex-preacher.

You make a cogent argument.

12-11-2012, 09:00 AM
I cannot comment on the whos and whys behind the foreign backed rebels.....caus at the end of the day like anything to do with conspiracy theories we wont ever know, its interesting to think about though Consider

I do think time is becoming limited for Assad. I cant imagine him being in power this time next year.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-11-2012, 04:51 PM
(12-11-2012 09:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  I cannot comment on the whos and whys behind the foreign backed rebels.....caus at the end of the day like anything to do with conspiracy theories we wont ever know, its interesting to think about though Consider

I do think time is becoming limited for Assad. I cant imagine him being in power this time next year.
It's hardly a conspiracy that the US government would support terrorists that attack America's enemies.
It's been done by large countries for centuries.

Who even gives a shit. Better them then you guys right? US citizens bitch all the time that your troops shouldn't be there, and now the US backs other people to do their dirty work and it's "zomg governmentz evilz"??
Make up your mind.

Oh, and nobody cares. It's the middle east.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
12-11-2012, 05:06 PM
[Image: tumblr_mcxrtfkb7P1rugd4j.jpg]
[Image: i_4230_keanu-reeves-conspiracy-meme-016.jpg]

[Image: 2JR1D.jpg]

[Image: conspiracy-theory-meme-300x300.jpg] [Image: 17466901.jpg]

[Image: paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-meme-genera...a6fb9b.jpg]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
If someone mentions something that is reported on every major news organization then someone asks for sources......really, if you guys are that out of tune with reality why bother with any sources at all?

It's like arguing evolution with a creationist, there is a point where you can just calmly say to the mouth breathers "sure, uncle same has a huge dong and I love america and god long time"