CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2012, 08:10 PM
CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi
Uncle Big Dong,
Maybe you could still direct this feeble-mind to a place where I can see that it is common knowledge that the US is currently funding terrorists in specific places like Syria and Libya. Based upon past experience, it would not surprise me in the least that it's true. However, past experience says that you cannot always rely on past experience alone.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-11-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi
(12-11-2012 08:10 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uncle Big Dong,
Maybe you could still direct this feeble-mind to a place where I can see that it is common knowledge that the US is currently funding terrorists in specific places like Syria and Libya. Based upon past experience, it would not surprise me in the least that it's true. However, past experience says that you cannot always rely on past experience alone.
The LIFG (the group that overthrew gaddafi) is a libyan version of alquaeda. The LIFG was formed in Afghanistan in the 90's and comprised of jihadists that were from Libya that went to fight with alqaeda. All of this info is on Wikipedia.

The LIFG also had top commanders that were known to be alqaeda such as this guy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14786753

Many of these fighters also went onto Syria
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/28/world/meas...index.html

The idea that the U.S. stopped funding alqaeda or stopped using them for what they were formed for (fighting anti-western governments) is a total joke that has no historical evidence.

I would like to see evidence that alqaeda has ONCE (Yeah ONCE) fought against a pro-western government.

You even have the now leader of alqaeda urging muslims to go along with western interests in Syria for fuck sake. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/1...KT20120913

Alqaeda was and still is a western backed fighting force to wreak havoc, harass or overthrow anti-western leaders from the Soviet Union, Yugoslavia, in Iraq to weaken the anti-western insurgents (husseins ex soldiers) now they are used in Libya and Syria.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/sources-slain...jihadists/

My theory is that since the FBI also investigates terrorism, they were investigating this alqaeda recruiting station where ambassador stephens worked with now revealed other CIA operatives. The FBI and CIA often don't work together or share info so it is very likely a case of the FBI accidentally bumping into the CIA funding and arming jihadists in Syria and using the alleged consulate as a diplmoatic cover for the mission of tranferring weapons and fighters from Libya to Syria.

Oh yeah, one more thing to ponder to make your panties wet.....How do thousands of alqaeda fighters and weapons get to libya or Syria in the first place if the U.S. is supposedly fighting alqaeda?
Imagine the logistics of getting weapons and fighters from one part of the world to the next and tell me with a straight face it happened right under the nose of the heavy U.S. presence in the middle east.

But hey the heroine from afghanistan is good and business is really booming (no pun intended)

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
14-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Re: CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi
Petrayus didnt want to end up like Oli North.
14-11-2012, 11:27 PM
RE: CIA attempting to overthrow Assad in Syria and the incident in Benghazi
Quote:Alqaeda was and still is a western backed fighting force to wreak havoc,
harass or overthrow anti-western leaders from the Soviet Union,
Yugoslavia, in Iraq to weaken the anti-western insurgents (husseins ex
soldiers) now they are used in Libya and Syria.

What's your point?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  So, can we talk about the fiasco in Iraq / Syria ? Bucky Ball 45 569 23-06-2014 09:52 AM
Last Post: Winterwolf00
  Could the West end up boming the rebels in Syria? The Germans are coming 13 216 26-03-2014 04:48 PM
Last Post: Minimalist
  "Syria rebels demand al-Qaeda group surrender" The Germans are coming 0 150 04-01-2014 08:54 AM
Last Post: The Germans are coming
  Comfort women being sent to service so called radical muslims in Syria. I and I 12 444 08-10-2013 03:56 PM
Last Post: Filox
  Syria-What should be done? bemore 116 2,780 23-09-2013 03:24 AM
Last Post: jimmyus
  WTAF? American Syria Situation. Dark Light 82 1,440 16-09-2013 08:20 PM
Last Post: Dark Light
  CIA Weigh stations for shipments of arm and fighters to Syria I and I 0 152 16-05-2013 09:23 AM
Last Post: I and I