CIRCUMCISION!!! >_<

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: CIRCUMCISION!!! >_<

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
07-04-2016, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 10:53 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(06-04-2016 03:54 AM)The Shoegazer Wrote:  My dilemma is I have a 5 year old son.
Should I have him circumcised?

Why is this even a valid question in your mind? He's FIVE! Not a baby, not 5 days old. I'm not implying that it's less painful for a baby, but they're certainly not going to be traumatized by it as a healthy FIVE YEAR OLD would be.

Facepalm

Fuckiing flyby posters with their asinine ideas....fml really?! This goes up there with mortician who wondered why sex with dead people was wrong.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-04-2016, 11:18 AM
(07-04-2016 10:50 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 03:54 AM)The Shoegazer Wrote:  My dilemma is I have a 5 year old son.
Should I have him circumcised?

Why is this even a valid question in your mind? He's FIVE! Not a baby, not 5 days old. I'm not implying that it's less painful for a baby, but they're certainly not going to be traumatized by it as a healthy FIVE YEAR OLD would be.

Facepalm

Fuckiing flyby posters with their asinine ideas....fml really?! This goes up there with mortician who wondered why sex with dead people was wrong.

That's wrong????

Blush

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-04-2016, 12:28 PM
(07-04-2016 11:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-04-2016 10:50 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why is this even a valid question in your mind? He's FIVE! Not a baby, not 5 days old. I'm not implying that it's less painful for a baby, but they're certainly not going to be traumatized by it as a healthy FIVE YEAR OLD would be.

Facepalm

That's wrong????

Blush

heh

Don't make me beg Stark to smack you.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

07-04-2016, 01:02 PM
(07-04-2016 10:50 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why is this even a valid question in your mind? He's FIVE! Not a baby, not 5 days old. I'm not implying that it's less painful for a baby, but they're certainly not going to be traumatized by it as a healthy FIVE YEAR OLD would be.

Facepalm

Luckily I was 7 or 8 when mine was done, otherwise I could have been traumatized!

I know a guy who's super pissed at his parents for mutilating his when he was a baby.

Seems that it's less about when it happens... Still, I'd have to say the OP should leave his child out of the religious bullshit. That includes the kid's brain and body.
07-04-2016, 02:23 PM
(06-04-2016 03:16 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 02:39 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Here in America it's very similar circumstance. Being a former Catholic I too had no choice in the matter. There was a time when it may have been done for hygienic purposes but now with people showering everyday, it's not necessary.

There has also been findings that doing so, the man will loose sensitivity. I have no grounds for comparison personally.

We can all thank John Harvey Kellogg for pushing this practice here in the states. Yes, the founder of Kellogg's corn flakes (sort of). He really pushed for circomsisations because he wanted people to masturbate less. I can tell you that part of his plan didn't work.

My advice. Avoid the whole thing. Your son will thank you for it.

Trust me loss of sensitivity is a myth Big Grin

You can't actually know that unless you were circumcised post-puberty. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user