CNN caught with fake focus group

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2016, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2016 11:55 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
CNN caught with fake focus group
CNN aired their "focus group" results that declared Clinton the winner of the debate. However, sloppy editing let everyone see they were feeding answers to their focus group and they were just actors. It played live on TV.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oreilIyfactor...2782173184

The Frank Luntz focus group had Trump the big winner this time and Clinton the winner in the first debate.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: CNN caught with fake focus group
There may have been one winner of the "debate" --

but there were more losers -- the viewers.................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-10-2016, 06:39 AM
As much as I despise and do not trust the media, I do have to say that the presenter may have been recapping/paraphrasing the video sequence of hillary to the black woman.

All you hear the presenter say is "america is great, it is good".

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
10-10-2016, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2016 12:12 PM by SYZ.)
Yeppers... cleverly edited disinformation. Ignore.

EDIT: Added following.

A source at CNN said Brown was prompting the focus group member about what video was being shown, so that she could react to it. Bill Clarkin, a member of the focus group, also denied any coaching occurred. Clarkin said "There was no coaching. Pamela Brown was repeating the comment made by Clinton to us because we could not watch the live feed."

CNN provided an official statement from a spokesperson saying it was "absurd" to suggest the focus group had been coached. "The focus group was not able to hear or see the post-debate segment. Brown described the segment in real time so they would know what was being discussed. It’s absurd to think she was coaching the focus group in any way".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
10-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Meanwhile Trump has been caught spewing lies numerous times. Let's just ignore those.

10-10-2016, 02:23 PM
(10-10-2016 11:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Yeppers... cleverly edited disinformation. Ignore.

A source at CNN said Brown was prompting the focus group member about what video was being shown, so that she could react to it. Bill Clarkin, a member of the focus group, also denied any coaching occurred. Clarkin said "There was no coaching. Pamela Brown was repeating the comment made by Clinton to us because we could not watch the live feed."

CNN provided an official statement from a spokesperson saying it was "absurd" to suggest the focus group had been coached. "The focus group was not able to hear or see the post-debate segment. Brown described the segment in real time so they would know what was being discussed. It’s absurd to think she was coaching the focus group in any way".

Exactly what I would expect them to say. Like they would admit it...

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
10-10-2016, 03:13 PM
(10-10-2016 02:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(10-10-2016 11:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Yeppers... cleverly edited disinformation. Ignore.

Your user name seems more appropriate with each post, a figure of fantasy spoofing a figure of fantasy.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
10-10-2016, 03:19 PM
LDH, find something real to complain about, seriously.
10-10-2016, 03:52 PM
(10-10-2016 02:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Y'know, that's what all conspiracy nuts theorists say. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post