CRAZY CRAP - GET YOURS TODAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2012, 04:51 PM
CRAZY CRAP - GET YOURS TODAY!
Imagine: you too, can snuggle up with the withering corpse of Christ!

Yes, it's the Shroud of Turin, sheets and pillow case set.
Rest with the LORD and sleep peacefully. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
20-01-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: CRAZY CRAP - GET YOURS TODAY!
And you can wake up to breakfast in bed with your Jesus Toast! Awesome!

This would be perfect for a guest bedroom.
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
20-01-2012, 05:17 PM
(20-01-2012 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Imagine: you too, can snuggle up with the withering corpse of Christ!

Truly creepy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
20-01-2012, 05:27 PM
(20-01-2012 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-01-2012 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Imagine: you too, can snuggle up with the withering corpse of Christ!

Truly creepy.

Yeah, I echo this... O.o

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
21-01-2012, 12:03 AM
I like the colour red therefore I'd prefer a 'satan' sheet set Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
21-01-2012, 12:05 AM
I'd never really heard that Christianity worships death until I started looking into YouTube sites and this forum. I guess I'd never thought about it much, but many Christians do seem to be obsessed with death. And not in a good way. Dodgy

Now, I'm pretty strange and do admire some odd things and keep them around my house as novelty items, things of educational interest, and just plain goofy crap. But this, seriously? Wow -I didn't know exactly what to make of it; it had to be a joke.

But no, people sell it because there is a market for it. If someone's going to buy enough for it to be produced, they've got to be selling a certain amount. So, people evidently do buy it. Death merchandise. Of all the religious things I found for sale, this was the one I just couldn't imagine anyone actually wanting. Tongue

Has anyone else found a favorite odd religious item online or elsewhere?
Show and tell! Big Grin

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
21-01-2012, 01:20 AM
This is just weird and insane.

Freakin' weirdo Christians.

Seriously... why do some loons have to do off-the-wall goofy crap? I have a hard enough time with my "Christian" label as it is, and then they do something like this.

/sigh

Back to work...

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
21-01-2012, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 12:45 PM by kim.)
(21-01-2012 01:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Seriously... why do some loons have to do off-the-wall goofy crap? I have a hard enough time with my "Christian" label as it is, and then they do something like this.

Ha - thanks for the verification Kingsy, I was wondering what your opinion of something like this was. I mean, I guess I can see a little Noah's Ark toy, with all the animals and stuff -it even kind of makes sense if you want to expose kids to that whole world, but sheesh. I can't even see my Goth friends viewing this as anything but strange. Undecided

I'm wondering if a hardcore fundamentalist adult would enjoy getting this as a gift from another fundie? Would l Rick Perry have these in his house? If Pat Robertson had a guest in his house, would he put them in the guest room with these sheets? I gotta think there must be people out there -a LOT of people- who just aren't understanding their own spin.

21-01-2012, 09:21 AM
(21-01-2012 09:11 AM)kim Wrote:  
(21-01-2012 01:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Seriously... why do some loons have to do off-the-wall goofy crap? I have a hard enough time with my "Christian" label as it is, and then they do something like this.

Ha - thanks for the verification Kingsy, I was wondering what your opinion of something like this was. I mean, I guess I can see a little Noah's Arch toy, with all the animals and stuff -it even kind of makes sense if you want to expose kids to that whole world, but sheesh. I can't even see my Goth friends viewing this as anything but strange. Undecided

I'm wondering if a hardcore fundamentalist adult would enjoy getting this as a gift from another fundie? Would l Rick Perry have these in his house? If Pat Robertson had a guest in his house, would he put them in the guest room with these sheets? I gotta think there must be people out there -a LOT of people- who just aren't understanding their own spin.

Back in my theist days, I don't think I ran with anyone who would seriously buy this kind of stuff. Fundies want more upscale Jesus Junk than this. Probably your market for this would be hardcore superstitious Catholics and people like us who think it would be hilarious to put it out when company comes over. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
21-01-2012, 10:13 AM
(21-01-2012 09:21 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Back in my theist days, I don't think I ran with anyone who would seriously buy this kind of stuff. Fundies want more upscale Jesus Junk than this. Probably your market for this would be hardcore superstitious Catholics and people like us who think it would be hilarious to put it out when company comes over. Smile

Ah - the superstitious - perversely, that almost makes sense. Undecided

[+] 2 users Like kim's post