CRAZY CRAP - GET YOURS TODAY!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: CRAZY CRAP - GET YOURS TODAY!
(21-01-2012 01:20 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  This is just weird and insane.

Freakin' weirdo Christians.

Seriously... why do some loons have to do off-the-wall goofy crap? I have a hard enough time with my "Christian" label as it is, and then they do something like this.

/sigh

Back to work...

Because a little goofy thinking leads to more goofy thinking which leads to even more goofy thinking ...
... eventually leading to inquisitions, faith healing, exorcism, ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-01-2012, 11:00 AM
(21-01-2012 10:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  Because a little goofy thinking leads to more goofy thinking which leads to even more goofy thinking ...
... eventually leading to inquisitions, faith healing, exorcism, ...

Snake handling... don't forget a little defiance of the serpent. I'm not sure I understand the point of that one very clearly, though. Confused

Tongues is another... although, I kind of enjoy that whole speaking in tongues stuff. I think it must be like scat... really bad scat.
Scattin' for Jesus! Tongue I can almost dig that.
What can I say - I love Jazz. Cool

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
21-01-2012, 11:19 AM
How about instead of a four-post bed, they sleep on hay? And instead of a door, they get a huge rock to go in front of it? And if they are strong enough to move the rock, then they can leave?

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
21-01-2012, 12:35 PM
(20-01-2012 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Imagine: you too, can snuggle up with the withering corpse of Christ!

Yes, it's the Shroud of Turin, sheets and pillow case set.
Rest with the LORD and sleep peacefully. Smile

I like it. Feels blasphemous.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-01-2012, 12:42 PM
(21-01-2012 12:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like it. Feels blasphemous.

And, I'm betting 100 thread count -which to me IS blasphemous! Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-01-2012, 01:39 PM
(21-01-2012 12:42 PM)kim Wrote:  
(21-01-2012 12:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I like it. Feels blasphemous.

And, I'm betting 100 thread count -which to me IS blasphemous! Wink

This is more slimming.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-01-2012, 01:44 PM
I'll buy it to use as love-sheets

tee-hee... Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
22-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Found the best website ever!

My favourites are the Praise Workout for circuit training (DVD), I know someone that would use this religiously (lol), and the jesus shoes. When you walk in the snow or mud it leaves the words JESUS LOVES YOU in the tread. Ha ha! I can see fanatics using this. Also, the bible man video game.

My friend got the 'lookin' good for jesus' beauty kit as a gag one year at Christmas and her 3 year old kept asking her if she could, "Sparkle for Jeebus" all season, we laughed so hard.
22-01-2012, 01:39 PM
(22-01-2012 11:50 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Found the best website ever!
My favourites are the Praise Workout for circuit training (DVD), I know someone that would use this religiously (lol), and the jesus shoes. When you walk in the snow or mud it leaves the words JESUS LOVES YOU in the tread. Ha ha! I can see fanatics using this. Also, the bible man video game.

I wouldn't mind the plushy, 10 Plague toys... and I think we know Ego R sleeps in his Armor of God PJs... he probably runs around the neighborhood in them. Wink

I have to wonder about the nature of this kind of merchandise. Is this our modern day equivalent of "the holy relic"? Tongue

The concept of the holy relic has always fascinated me somewhat -it just seems so crazy. Since I've never been Catholic I'm not sickened by, but rather curious about their practices. They seem to really get into their attachment to relics. There's the whole saint's body part collection frenzy that used to be popular. Then there is clothing worn by some saint or martyr, and then it kind of works down to the lesser relics like - wood from the house of ____, dirt from the tomb of ____. The bottom feeders seem to be the simple, garden variety nun. I wonder if that singing nun's guitar will become a relic some day? Angel

I found other sites about saints and relics associated with them. Interesting reading but the second link has interesting little bios of the saints.

Saint's Alive Home Page
Saint's Alive List of Most Saints

I think I want to make my own relic. It won't be holy... just a relic. A Non-Theist relic. Something to think about. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-01-2012, 01:43 PM
(22-01-2012 11:50 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Found the best website ever!

My friend got the 'lookin' good for jesus' beauty kit as a gag one year at Christmas and her 3 year old kept asking her if she could, "Sparkle for Jeebus" all season, we laughed so hard.

As recently as 2 or 3 years ago my mom put Testamints in our stockings at Christmas.
Rolleyes

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post