yes
no
[Show Results]

CREATOR

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 05:14 AM
RE: CREATOR
All of that gobbledygook boils down to the last graph. Your faith system blames people for the bad things that happen to them (they aren't "godlike" enough) and promises the people who "behave"--or who just have better luck and so don't wind up poor or sick, etc.--more cosmic significance.

I find it interesting that so many theists like to end their posts celebrating what a wonderful creator they have by thumping the social control stick, whether it be hellfire or lack of "reward."

I would enjoy the content of your quest-style creation myth more if there were some tigers, dragons, and beautiful heroines.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
19-07-2015, 08:50 AM
(18-07-2015 10:28 PM)riju Wrote:  There is no God , but there is one and the only one CREATOR.
He is all alone .
He brings out some of his portion of body (which is infinite) and wants to CREATE
something out of it.
So he breaks this portion of the body and orders them each to go and create some
thing special. He allots each of them some part of space and time .

He asks each of them to bring back to HIM only three things.

1. NIRMANKAYA....Nirman in sanskrit language means new type of construction,
and kaya means HIS part of body which is necessary for construction.
2. DHARAMKAYA... Dharam means the understanding system of nature (WISDOM)
which goes in above construction along with HIS part of body.
3.SAMBHOGKAYA... Sam means all Bhog means food . Sambhogkaya in totality
means a body which eats away all the waste that does not
make NIRMAN AND DHARAM. So that all goes back to
CREATOR. It is a process of COMPASSION towards humanity.

The CREATOR then stores DHARAM and NIRMAN kayas for use in next cycle of
creation. This way the CREATOR is improving upon HIS creation. HE is also
improving HIS body by adding DHARAM and NIRMAN.

In each successive cycle HE breaks his body in many portions and each broken
part of HIS body is EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

We humans are that broken part and we are exactly like HIM albeit in minuscule
scale. Our body contains all the information of all past dharams and nirmans.
We have to meditate and retrieve the information from our body.

Experience of lives shows that those who use their time of existence in
constructive activities (NIRMAN) with the Wisdom (DHARAM) are more at
peace, healthy and prosperous. This is their reward.

sing it brother!

Here are the three steps that guarantee ascension to heaven...

One - Acknowledge your Creator. The particles that make up your soul are on loan from your Creator. They belong to your Creator and all that is being asked is that you acknowledge that relationship. That is all.

The second step is to clear all of your negative karmic past and there has been a single command that has been authorized by the Karmic board to enable this clearing to be done, and that command is held by certain Beings who use it in their teaching and healing work. And with time it will be taught to others and activated for others to bring this forth so all of humanity that chooses to participate in Ascension will have access to this command.

The third step is to rejuvenate the physical body. This might sound quite extraordinary from where you look at life in this moment, but there in truth have been many beings who've lived very, very long lives, even in the current consciousness. And before "The Fall" in Atlantis, the physical body did not age. Yes, it suffered from the impact of uncleared karma and every five years all returned to the Temple beautiful for karmic clearing to rejuvenate the physical body. But in truth it didn't age the way it ages today. So returning to a youthful state is really not so strange. It just seems so strange within your current consciousness.

And the reason for these last two is because there is a need to establish a level of perfection within a given level of consciousness before moving onto the next. It is just something which is required before Ascension upon this planet. It is a law of the cosmos. It applies to all beings who are transitioning from one level of consciousness to the next. It is just that there's been a special way established to do this because of the difficult circumstances upon this planet, due to the intermingling of the light with the dark. And so there are the three steps.

http://www.breatharian.com/3steps.html

There are three focal points for the future earth. Earth Prime, Transition Earth and Fallback Earth.

Earth Prime is the original planet Earth on its original growth path, which is now completely in the 5th dimension. Transition Earth is the interdimensional planetary reality, which has a combination of 3rd, 4th & 5th dimensional qualities. Fallback Earth is 3rd dimensional and falling in vibration frequency.

Earth Prime is the original planet Earth on its original growth path. In the past seven years, Earth Prime has spun gloriously into full being. It spins in easy harmony, a full member of the RA/Pleaidean Confederation (the federation of positive planets of the Universe), and is in open and constant contact with the vast eternal and ever-living, ever-growing cosmos.

Earth Prime has a character all its own. It is peaceful...it is sublimely beautiful...it vibrates with joy... it is magnificently alive...and it is distinctly, without question, the mature and shining "Earth". It bears the imprint of Earth's history, from the first glimmer of an idea for the project, through its early developmental phases and intermediary growth stages, to its final pathways of enlightment and fulfillment. It carries full awareness of The Shift, The Split, and its sister planetary versions Transition Earth and Fallback Earth.

Earth Prime is up and running. It is also remarkably underpopulated. There are plenty of tourists and study groups, vacationers and part-time residents who come and go, but few settlers who have come to stay. Original "best quess" expectations for Earth Prime called for a planetary population density roughly 10% of that of pre-transition Earth. Yet now that the development has been officially open for more than four years, the figures have stabilized at .001%, or 600,000 individuals. How has this come to be?

Well, for one thing, the opportunity for residence on Earth Prime has not been widely advertised. Gasp Most people-even lightworkers who are thinking in terms of retiring to the "new" Earth someday-haven't heard of it, or have insufficient information on which to base their decisions. Others are waiting for cataclysm to make the "old" Earth untenable, and/or hoping it won't come to that.
Still others have decided to stay with Fallback Earth as helpers, healers and teachers. The lab still intriques them - they want to go on working there. Of these, a smaller number are enrolled in the Angels-in-training program, preparing themselves to participate in the future development of Fallback Earth from a position of greater wisdom and power.

There are also those who are sticking with Transition Earth, at least for the time being, to stay near friends and loved ones whose choices (i.e.,whether to be a part of Earth Prime or Fallback Earth) are still in the process of being made. However, the time left in which to make that decision is rapidly running out.

http://www.breatharian.com/futureearth.html

UnsureFacepalmGaspBig GrinLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadDrooling

so quickly brother, let me help you reach ascension, we can do it together!!!!!!

.................the shit people believe, just mind blowing

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
19-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Another poll with no question...is this a new trend or someone with multiple personalities posting lately?

My bad, there is a question...punctuation would help muddle through these things.

As you were.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Quote:One of us can't handle their weed. I let you know who tomorrow.

Bad news riju.... it's you. Dodgy

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-07-2015, 09:45 AM
(19-07-2015 09:40 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

So, even if I start smoking the weed I still won't be able to make sense of some of the posts lately?

Consider

Maybe the recent influx of posters requires something more along the lines of acid or mescaline.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-07-2015, 11:25 AM
(18-07-2015 10:28 PM)riju Wrote:  There is no God , but there is one and the only one CREATOR.
He is all alone .
He brings out some of his portion of body (which is infinite) and wants to CREATE
something out of it.
So he breaks this portion of the body and orders them each to go and create some
thing special. He allots each of them some part of space and time .

He asks each of them to bring back to HIM only three things.

1. NIRMANKAYA....Nirman in sanskrit language means new type of construction,
and kaya means HIS part of body which is necessary for construction.
2. DHARAMKAYA... Dharam means the understanding system of nature (WISDOM)
which goes in above construction along with HIS part of body.
3.SAMBHOGKAYA... Sam means all Bhog means food . Sambhogkaya in totality
means a body which eats away all the waste that does not
make NIRMAN AND DHARAM. So that all goes back to
CREATOR. It is a process of COMPASSION towards humanity.

The CREATOR then stores DHARAM and NIRMAN kayas for use in next cycle of
creation. This way the CREATOR is improving upon HIS creation. HE is also
improving HIS body by adding DHARAM and NIRMAN.

In each successive cycle HE breaks his body in many portions and each broken
part of HIS body is EXACTLY LIKE HIM.

We humans are that broken part and we are exactly like HIM albeit in minuscule
scale. Our body contains all the information of all past dharams and nirmans.
We have to meditate and retrieve the information from our body.

Experience of lives shows that those who use their time of existence in
constructive activities (NIRMAN) with the Wisdom (DHARAM) are more at
peace, healthy and prosperous. This is their reward.

How can we reliably distinguish this thing you call the CREATOR from something you are merely imagining?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
19-07-2015, 11:47 AM
(19-07-2015 09:40 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Thank goodness I was afraid it was me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post