CT shooting 20+ dead.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2012, 12:40 PM
CT shooting 20+ dead.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14...00831.html

They are stating that is was a school parent that did the shooting. This is very tragic and hope the reason wasn't because of the supposed "end of the world" " or "Apocalypse". Censored I think all schools should have at least 1-2 cops patrolling all schools due to this insane prediction, until Dec 24th. What are your thoughts?

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Livelife8072's post
14-12-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: CT shooting 20+ dead.
What. The. Fuck.
I just woke up and this was the first bit of news I read.
[Image: 342-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.png]
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 12:52 PM
There should be police assigned to every single elementary school every day of the year. Period.
We can't always stop people so fucked up that they would kill children, but we have to try. This shit is why I don't want my kid to go to school. I'm not worried about kids picking on her, I'm worried that some asshole with a gun will shoot her at random.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I haven't heard the bit about it potentially being a parent, but they do believe it to be 2 shooters. Still looking for #2.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
14-12-2012, 12:59 PM
I just saw this in the news and was about to make the same post. I just don't understand what goes through the minds of people like this. This "father" was probably pissed off at the school over something that happened concerning his kid, but how does that amount to shooting someone at all, let alone so many random people, especially the other kids! Angry

On a side note, I wonder how many of the parents will be praying after this instead of asking themselves where their god was while their children were being slaughtered. Dodgy

Silence is only golden when it's not synonymous with a failure to speak out against injustice.

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." --Gene Roddenberry
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
14-12-2012, 01:18 PM
(14-12-2012 12:52 PM)lucradis Wrote:  There should be police assigned to every single elementary school every day of the year. Period.
We can't always stop people so fucked up that they would kill children, but we have to try. This shit is why I don't want my kid to go to school. I'm not worried about kids picking on her, I'm worried that some asshole with a gun will shoot her at random.

Maybe there should be at least one administrator armed and trained in every school.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Trained by who? LEO can't even train themselves.
14-12-2012, 01:36 PM
And the conversation on gun control will be glossed over yet again. I am all for my constitutional rights, but not at the expense of people like this getting their hands on them.

14-12-2012, 01:41 PM
(14-12-2012 01:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-12-2012 12:52 PM)lucradis Wrote:  There should be police assigned to every single elementary school every day of the year. Period.

Maybe there should be at least one administrator armed and trained in every school.
Armed school administrators? Authorized to return fire if some whacko comes into the school?

No thanks. I'd prefer a raise in taxes to hire more cops and let real cops do the job.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
14-12-2012, 01:45 PM
I agree with AsepticSkeptic 100%

Let the people who are trained to deal with this specifically do their job. Don't put more guns in schools.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  School Shooting in Portland OR today. Hobbitgirl 65 877 14-06-2014 05:30 PM
Last Post: Free Thought
  Snipers in Egypt shooting at both sides. I and I 19 641 15-07-2013 08:51 PM
Last Post: Phaedrus
  Hugo Chavez dead? Hobbitgirl 71 2,215 16-03-2013 10:28 PM
Last Post: JAH
  God Did Not Protect Connecticut Shooting Victims Because Prayer Banned In Schools KVron 24 1,658 30-12-2012 05:00 PM
Last Post: Elesjei
  Car carrier crashes off coast of Holland, 5 dead, 6 missing. germanyt 1 428 08-12-2012 08:50 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979
  Mass shooting at Batman premiere Filox 8 633 26-07-2012 11:51 PM
Last Post: Filox
  Christian University Shooting Leaves at Least 5 Dead samthepcman 6 735 10-04-2012 01:26 PM
Last Post: reverendjeremiah