California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Bill Into Law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Bill Into Law
(08-10-2015 05:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Anjele asked me and DarkHelmet what we thought about birth control. You can blame her for this meandering.

I forgive you for saying I am to blame.

Well, you wanted to know if we were against it.

(08-10-2015 04:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  At this point, since we seem to be backing up, I would like to know if Helmet and Blowme are against birth control.

I told you what I thought about birth control.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 05:27 PM
(08-10-2015 05:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  [Image: moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg]

Anyone recall seeing any comment about birth control prior to this?

Me either.

Anjele asked me and DarkHelmet what we thought about birth control. You can blame her for this meandering.

Duly noted.

I'm waiting to see your response to the rest of my statements to you.

Btw, for the record: I'm all for birth control. Allows me to fornicate at will with no consequences. Exactly what a pagan like me needs.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
08-10-2015, 05:29 PM
(08-10-2015 05:27 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Anjele asked me and DarkHelmet what we thought about birth control. You can blame her for this meandering.

Duly noted.

I'm waiting to see your response to the rest of my statements to you.

Btw, for the record: I'm all for birth control. Allows me to fornicate at will with no consequences. Exactly what a pagan like me needs.

I have to get back to Epronist(how ever you spell his name) first.
08-10-2015, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 06:49 PM by Banjo.)
(08-10-2015 04:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 04:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  What has birth control to do with assisted suicide???

They tend to circle around to one another.

Who has the right to die/do you have the right to abort.

Kinda ends up with way...not a derail...more of a meandering train of thought. Undecided

It comes down to can man decide or is it up to god to decide.

Well until they can prove the existence of whatever god they follow, they should shut up!

I already watched my mum die in agony and if I go the same way I want the right to choose.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-10-2015, 05:42 PM
[Image: tumblr_lrea0xMhPL1qf1sfco1_r1_500_zps0813a315.gif]

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-10-2015, 06:02 PM
(07-10-2015 04:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Isn't that the argument used by conservative pro-gun people? It's not the manufactures fault, or the gun shop's fault, what any individual does with a gun and ammo after it's bought, right? So why should a pharmacist object to what a person does with a drug once it has left their pharmacy? It's none of their fucking business, it's not their decision to make.

Funny how Libertarians only give a fuck about protecting the 'liberty' and 'freedom of choice' of some people, and not others. Drinking Beverage

This is really good argument. I have never thought of this.
I agree with you 100%

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
08-10-2015, 07:17 PM
(08-10-2015 05:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  [Image: moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg]

Anyone recall seeing any comment about birth control prior to this?

Me either.

Anjele asked me and DarkHelmet what we thought about birth control. You can blame her for this meandering.

I really wanted a thread with a discussion of death with dignity laws. That is why I started it. I seem to recall several threads changing purpose after you enter them. Yes, we sometimes purposefully derail threads because they are crap. But I don't think a thread about death with dignity is crap.

Personally, not as a moderator, I would like to ask you to try to stick a bit more to topics. If talking about death with dignity somehow ignites a brain storm about procreation, you are welcome to start a thread about it.

As moderator - try not to force us into splitting threads. It can be a real pain and take hours.

Pointing a finger and whining that the other guy started it doesn't cut the mustard.

That is all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-10-2015, 07:21 PM
(08-10-2015 07:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  

I really wanted a thread with a discussion of death with dignity laws. That is why I started it. I seem to recall several threads changing purpose after you enter them. Yes, we sometimes purposefully derail threads because they are crap. But I don't think a thread about death with dignity is crap.

Personally, not as a moderator, I would like to ask you to try to stick a bit more to topics. If talking about death with dignity somehow ignites a brain storm about procreation, you are welcome to start a thread about it.

As moderator - try not to force us into splitting threads. It can be a real pain and take hours.

Pointing a finger and whining that the other guy started it doesn't cut the mustard.

That is all.

Noted. This basically morphed into who has the right to choose debate.

Might I add, you responded to Heywood on the topic in post 44.

And if this is going to become a rule, that we can't morph off into other things, as conversations do, I think that needs to be formally announced.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-10-2015, 07:34 PM
(08-10-2015 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 07:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  I really wanted a thread with a discussion of death with dignity laws. That is why I started it. I seem to recall several threads changing purpose after you enter them. Yes, we sometimes purposefully derail threads because they are crap. But I don't think a thread about death with dignity is crap.

That is all.

Noted. This basically morphed into who has the right to choose debate.

Might I add, you responded to Heywood on the topic in post 44.

And if this is going to become a rule, that we can't morph off into other things, as conversations do, I think that needs to be formally announced.

I thought I was very careful in my wording - it doesn't say it is a rule. It is my opinion. And that mods hate splitting threads is a known fact.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-10-2015, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 07:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-10-2015 07:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  I really wanted a thread with a discussion of death with dignity laws. That is why I started it. I seem to recall several threads changing purpose after you enter them.

(08-10-2015 07:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  And if this is going to become a rule, that we can't morph off into other things, as conversations do, I think that needs to be formally announced.

I don't think that's what she's saying. I think all she's saying is that some topics deserve more consideration and restraint than others.

And Dom, this thread of yours seems to still be intact and on topic (mainly 'cause Hayseed wasn't around then). Maybe we continue this over there?

#sigh