California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Bill Into Law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Bill Into Law
Can the trolling continue, can we now decree all sperm wasted by men is killing human beings and every egg producing woman letting those eggs go to waste by not getting pregnant are killing human beings each month as well.

So we shall continue in this worlds path of killing those we don't deem worthy of forcing to live

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Blowjob, why're you so scared of killing humans anyway? Killing is not murder unless it meets the legal criteria, so let's kill embryos Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-10-2015, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 02:42 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(07-10-2015 01:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 12:51 PM)BnW Wrote:  I don't. I hope they form specific battalions in the National Guard to enforce all prescriptions at gun point. We can dress them like Nazi storm troopers. Every time someone comes in to get a script filled, the soldier will point a gun at the pharmacist until it's filled. And, I don't want to limit it to controversial medicines. I think we apply this to all of them. That way there is no discrimination.

Right now in Washington State a pharmacy is required to carry and dispense the medications which kill embryos. Embryos are human beings and some people have religious/moral objections to participating in the killing other human beings. So dispensing these medications should be voluntary just as it is with the death with dignity type programs.

Wrong, you will do your sworn duty, or get a different job. As an atheist who used to be a cop, if I was approaching your home to do a welfare check called in by a concerned family member, and I see the fish on the back of your car, and due to my personal anti-religious views I say fuck him, I dont like christians, dont agree with their worldview, and I refuse to do my sworn duty by turning and walking away, I should A) be brought up on charges for failure to perform my duties, B) fired.

Lets try another analogy...you have a sudden pain in your chest, and are rushed to the hospital, the doctor on call refuses to give you life saving medication because he is a member of The First Church of Christ and as such believes prayer is the only authorized medical intervention are you good with that? I mean, since it is his faith of choice, and even though he has the Hippocratic oath, and the responsibility as a doctor at this hospital to perform life saving care, his faith says otherwise. You good with the doctor saying sorry Sir, I dont believe in giving medicine? Come on, be honest....same exact thing. Your personal fucking religious views are just that...personal, keep them that way. if it bothers you so much to do your job as it goes against your religious views, then get a different job...you can not refuse to do your job because it goes against your personal woo.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science)

Open sphincter, and remove cranium.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
07-10-2015, 02:38 PM
(07-10-2015 02:30 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Can the trolling continue, can we now decree all sperm wasted by men is killing human beings and every egg producing woman letting those eggs go to waste by not getting pregnant are killing human beings each month as well.

So we shall continue in this worlds path of killing those we don't deem worthy of forcing to live

Hey Would Ya Blow Me... Consider

Wasted sperm...

Consider

Too many levels to contemplate.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-10-2015, 02:44 PM
BJ's theme song -- Monty Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred"....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-10-2015, 05:07 PM
(07-10-2015 02:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 02:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The life cycle of a human being includes an embryonic stage. This is a scientific fact and it is not in dispute.

Kill an embryo and you are killing a human being.

A potential human being...with as much, or more, potential of becoming part of menstrual blood.

Exactly. What Anjele said.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-10-2015, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 05:31 PM by GirlyMan.)
(07-10-2015 06:18 AM)Dom Wrote:  Well, I don't know about pharmacies, but in Oregon where we have had this law for a long time, doctors can refuse to prescribe the meds.

I haven't heard of any docs who refused to prescribe it to a terminally ill patient, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The important thing is that it is available. And it is, here.

I don't see why an independent pharmacy needs to be involved at all. Doctors typically have privileges at a number of hospitals. Hospitals typically have their own pharmacies. The hospital pharmacy can fill the script.

And I'm not sure that pharmacies are required to dispense every legal script. There are pharmacies in Maryland that won't carry opiods because having them on hand is too high a risk for robbery.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-10-2015, 06:13 PM
(07-10-2015 04:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I truly hope that I am wrong here. I truly hope the majority doesn't force its morality unto the minority. Just because you think suicide pills or emergency contraceptives are moral doesn't allow you to force your morality onto someone else. But sadly, that seems to be happening a lot in our society these days.

You are unbelievably clueless.
It is the Christians (the majority) who are panicking because they are losing to reason and ethics. The barriers they had set up have been falling one by one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
07-10-2015, 06:34 PM
(07-10-2015 01:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 12:51 PM)BnW Wrote:  I don't. I hope they form specific battalions in the National Guard to enforce all prescriptions at gun point. We can dress them like Nazi storm troopers. Every time someone comes in to get a script filled, the soldier will point a gun at the pharmacist until it's filled. And, I don't want to limit it to controversial medicines. I think we apply this to all of them. That way there is no discrimination.

Right now in Washington State a pharmacy is required to carry and dispense the medications which kill embryos. Embryos are human beings and some people have religious/moral objections to participating in the killing other human beings. So dispensing these medications should be voluntary just as it is with the death with dignity type programs.

Embryos are not human beings. Drinking Beverage

You are confusing opinion with fact.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-10-2015, 11:48 PM
(07-10-2015 01:14 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Embryos are human beings [...]

Factually incorrect.