California to vote on legalizing recreational marijuana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: California to vote on legalizing recreational marijuana
(29-06-2016 03:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The prohibition of weed has cost too much, for too long, with too little gain from it being illegal....

And so much from it being legal...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-06-2016, 03:18 PM
(29-06-2016 03:14 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The prohibition of weed has cost too much, for too long, with too little gain from it being illegal....

And so much from it being legal...

I don't think we "gain" anything from it being legal (except maybe taxes on it) -- but, like alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, sugar and a host of other chemicals --- we agree as a society that it's better to have it legal - and regulated - then illegal and unregulated.......

Much was learned from alcohol prohibition......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Wouldn't legalizing weed help boost the economy as well?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(29-06-2016 03:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wouldn't legalizing weed help boost the economy as well?

Probably not as much as we'd like...... But, the savings of the money spent in law enforcement would probably help out LE agencies financially......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
29-06-2016, 03:32 PM
(29-06-2016 03:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wouldn't legalizing weed help boost the economy as well?

Probably not as much as we'd like...... But, the savings of the money spent in law enforcement would probably help out LE agencies financially......

The potential profits, both by private enterprise and by local governments, is what drove legalization here.

Just the first few months in Oregon are making everyone smile. Combine what we save and what we add and there is a very nice financial benefit to be had.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-06-2016, 04:02 PM
(29-06-2016 03:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I smoked a fair bit back in the day - but don't care for the buzz anymore- and it's kind of a worthless high - all you want to do, is eat and smoke more.................

But, that said ---

I've never seen a guy come home from work, smoke a half dozen bowls while watching TV, then beat the shit out of his wife and kids...........

Alcohol, on the other hand......... Far too often....

And that's "legal"....

Go figure...

I have a friend who used to say that. He'd come home from work and smoke a j instead of drinking.

He said he handled his family much better at least partially baked. Laugh out load

Since we knew his family we kinda understood why. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-06-2016, 04:05 PM
(29-06-2016 03:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  dozen bowls while watching TV, then beat the shit out of his wife and kids...........

But if they're bogarting the Doritos it would be justified.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
29-06-2016, 07:52 PM
I hope they get it voted in. One by one the states stupid will fall.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-06-2016, 08:03 PM
(29-06-2016 04:05 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(29-06-2016 03:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  dozen bowls while watching TV, then beat the shit out of his wife and kids...........

But if they're bogarting the Doritos it would be justified.

On this I guess we'll just have to agree, to agree...............

heh

29-06-2016, 08:06 PM
(29-06-2016 03:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I smoked a fair bit back in the day - but don't care for the buzz anymore- and it's kind of a worthless high - all you want to do, is eat and smoke more.................

That was then and now is now. There are some strains now that leave you energized - I love smoking some and getting busy in my garden. I get lots done and enjoy it tons more. Plus the benefit of no aches and pains Smile